“Will NEVER go back”

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast
Huntsville, Alabama
“Will NEVER go back”
Reviewed February 3, 2013

We stopped in this location around 2:00 in the afternoon(well past the noon rush) for a QUICK lunch. Probably 40 min. Later we left without having ever been fed. We ordered and waited. When people who came in after us were leaving, we asked the server to check on our meals. That was THE LAST time we ever laid eyes on the young man. When more folks who came in after us left, my husband got up and walked to where two manager-types had been standing for 15-20 min. Chatting and asked one of them to check on the meal. He said he would and disappeared. He returned to the table, apologized and said we'd be served immediately. We waited another 5-10 min. And got no food so we left. The meals were not complicated -- soup and salads. I must give kudos to Cracker Barrel corporate for our complaint was handled In a prompt and courteous manner. However, this CB location must be one of the worst in the entire chain!!! Below I can only rate the service as we never had any food to taste!

• Visited December 2012

“Manager corrected all quickly!!!”
Reviewed January 19, 2013 via mobile

When eating breakfast at this place we sat down I ask the waiter do we get biscuits she said yes so she came back with drinks and no biscuits I said I would like apple butter with my biscuits just to nicely jog her memory and she kinda giggled and walked away. NO BISCUITS ever came! So she brings our food and I say what about my biscuits she said there they are I said no that is the ones that come with my husbands meal and where's the apple butter she says OH I WILL GO GET THEM well by that time I had my food! It was crazy and I was over charged on my ticket! The manager was very nice and corrected it quickly

Vicksburg, Mississippi
“Atmosphere is EVERYTHING”
Reviewed January 14, 2013

The staff at Cracker Barrel was amazing. Ask for Pamela!! The food was very well cooked. Never disappointed.

Visited December 2012
Texas
“When will I Learn”
Reviewed January 13, 2013 via mobile

You used to be able to trust a Cracker Barrel for good food, good prices and great service. Now it is OK food at the same prices and service has been poor at the last three locations I have tried. When it is spread across the south, it is not a location issue, it is a top management issue. They need to fix the problem before the hype of chinese made "country" items wear off and they have to rely on food and service.

Winter Springs, FL
“Predictable safe menu”
Reviewed November 10, 2012

I am not a big fan of Cracker Barrel but the food was good and it was what you would expect. Sometimes a menu you know is better than other choices. Pumpkin/Ginger dessert was my highlight.

Visited October 2012

Been to Cracker Barrel? Share your experiences!