See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed March 10, 2016 via mobile

Floors dirty, wires hanging in bathroom, no towels, no air, no ashtrays. This was a last minute, last resort room rental because Ameristar Hotel would not accept debit cards for the $50 room deposit. All nearby hotels were booked. Please plan ahead to secure any other hotel other then this one. No one answers calls to the office or the 888#. I went to the office to ask for towels and ashtray and was treated ever rudely as if I didn't deserve to receive any. Wifi secured, but when asked for the password, the office attendant became extremely irritated. The man renting a room ahead of me was in the office for his 4th room change request because of the room's conditions! WORSE HOTEL EVER!

Date of stay: March 2016
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank C J
Reviewed December 23, 2015 via mobile

Checked into the room at 11:56PM. Wasn't in the room for an hour. When I pulled the sheets back to find yellow and black stains all over the sheets. Hair on the pillow and the sheets. The blankets had stains on it. And the remote control was broken up. I went to the front desk and asked for my money back. He acted as if he didn't understand what I was saying. Then he points at the clock and told me I had been in the room for a hour and that I couldn't get my money back. Which the clock on the wall had 1220am. He ended up giving me another room which had the same problems as the first room. I would not advise anyone to stay at this hotel. If it's your last resort. Sleep in your car. And kids should not be working the front desk.

Date of stay: December 2015
Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank Leslie G
Reviewed July 6, 2015

You can tell this place has been taken over by new management. The rooms where clean and the beds were new. All the sheets and bedspread look new. Was pleasantly surprised after the reviews I read. The management was very nice and helpful. They still have a few things to finsih but are minor things. Will stay there again when I return through Vicksburg.

Room tip: Clean and my favorite thing right across from my morning Waffle House.(Breakfast!)
Date of stay: July 2015
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed June 20, 2015 via mobile

Drive away!! This was a late night last option stop. We left with bed bug bites!!! The room had bed bugs, hair in the sheets, and mold in the shower. The door keys do not work so they had to use a master key to let their guests in, every time they need to re enter the room. The children worked the front desk. Continental breakfast was frozen pastries. When we talked to the manager, all we got was "I don't know" or "no". Any money saved was spent on bed bug treatments. Ruined our family trip.

Date of stay: June 2015
Trip type: Traveled with family
2  Thank Laura D
Reviewed September 10, 2014

We called this hotel about 11pm knowing we would be in Vicksburg about midnight. The gentleman that answered the phone was nice and said they had a king bed room available. We asked him to hold it for us and when we got there it wasn't a problem. The room was large and the king size bed was actually very comfy. Next time we drive to the coast we will probably stay here again. It was a nice hotel for a small price. We got some sleep and left first thing in the morning.

Date of stay: September 2014