“Update of my earlier poor review.”
Review of Chick fil A

Chick fil A
Ranked #23 of 131 Restaurants in Vicksburg
Cape Girardeau, Missouri
“Update of my earlier poor review.”
Reviewed March 30, 2014

I have not revisited this particular Chick Fil A since my earlier poor review of the place. I wanted to acknowledge that I was impressed with the owner's response to my review and committment to talk about my issues with the restaurant with his management. I have always been impressed with the quality associated with Chick Fil A. I am confident that attention has been given to what I pointed out after my visit.

• Visited February 2014
1 Thank John H

Lake Providence, Louisiana
“Love this place”
Reviewed March 7, 2014

I am just a fan of Chick fil A...any and all of them. I have never had a bad experience with them. For fast food, they are tops in my book!

Visited February 2014
1 Thank John B
Nick J, Owner at Chick fil A, responded to this review, March 10, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to rate us on tripadvisor! You are very important to us, and we appreciate you sharing your thoughts.

I am glad that you are a fan of Chick-fil-A! It is awesome to have fans like yourself and we hope to always exceed your expectations! Thank you again!
Albion, New York
“One nice visit”
Reviewed March 5, 2014

Ate here once while I was down there working. Had great service, and fast. Was clean, and they had a boys baseball team there, and 10% of how much was spent that night over the counter was donated to the team. Which I thought was very cool of them, and will go to other chick fil a's when they are near areas I work cause where I live there aren't any. Always seems to be a great franchise every where I go. But I do wish u got more of them delicious waffle fries with your meal!

• Visited February 2014
2 Thank JoshBny
Cape Girardeau, Missouri
“Not a good Chik-fila.”
Reviewed February 27, 2014

This place was dirty, had slow service and the sandwich did not measure up to what is usually a good experience for me at these places. After I finished I waited several minutes to get a drink refill and was ignored. There also was a table full of what I think were employees on break close by and none offered to help. Only one person was manning the register at the front. I think this place needs new management.

Visited February 2014
CFAVicksburg, Owner at Chick fil A, responded to this review, March 2, 2014

We apologize that the customer service and the condition of the restaurant encountered during your recent visit was not up to our normal quality standards. Our goal is to always provide the freshest food in a clean restaurant and serve our customers in a courteous, professional manner each time you visit.

I will be sure to follow-up with my leadership and team to ensure we exceed your expectations in the future. Without feedback, positive and constructive, from our guests like yourself we would not know if and when we succeed or fail! Thank you again!
Hopewell, Virginia
“Great food with Country Courtesy”
Reviewed November 5, 2013 via mobile

I have tried two of the salads and the sandwiches and enjoyed each one. The chicken sandwiches have large, moist, portions of chicken and the salads are delicious (lots of available dressings). I like the calorie counts which help me decide what I can eat on a particular day.

The Service! Although it is a "fast food establishment", everyone is courteous, they bring food to your table, get you refills, may take your tray away when done, and always say things like "my pleasure" when you thank them. Amazing. This is Southern Hospitality at its finest in a modern, healthy, time conscious manner. You will return.

1 Thank JamesBFranklin