See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed November 19, 2017 via mobile

Traveling from S FL to Dallas we couldn't go any further so found Travel Inn with good ratings. Needed pet friendly as well. We couldn't be happier with decision if we tried. It was perfect. If you want a place to put your head down this is the spot. Our near 2yr old had a blast! Owner & staff were beyond pleasant and accommodating. It is definitely a "Don't judge a book by it's cover" place. We most definitely would stay there again. Rate matched what travel sites advertised.

Date of stay: November 2017
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed October 26, 2017

This is a small hotel but a hidden gem for travelers. The hotel was recently redone, new carpet, paint, mattress. The bed was VERY comfortable. The room was very clean. A breakfast is not provided but who cares when you can get a room of this quality for the price paid! There are restaurants close. McDonald's makes a great breakfast. Can recommend this hotel.

Date of stay: October 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 3, 2016 via mobile

Now, all i want is a clean room,with a clean bed,and a bit of quiet. I will never come here again. Being next to a main road,i expected traffic noise. What i didnt count on was people outside my room shouting,being loud, well until the early hours.and the people in tge room above me sounded as though they had a baby elephant. Talking about rooms, mine had an awful 'funky' smell which extended to the ill fitting bedclothes. Took me half a can of deoderant to clear the air. Wallpaper peeling, decor that looked like it hadnt been changed since the 1970's. Nope, will not be returning.

Date of stay: April 2016
Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank r0nnie10
Reviewed February 28, 2016 via mobile

The pricing is average at best. The prices on a room as quoted was for one person, no pets and a non smoker. The king bed room was $55 plus tax and $65 plus tax on the weekends. The doubles were a straight $350 per week, since I am staying a few weeks. I was giving one of the ADA type rooms. The room is clean but average condition. There isn't any type of breakfast, no coffee pot in the room, and unreliable wifi. It is very basic room with a little microwave, old refrigerator, and a little 32 low quality flatscreen TV. For the price, there are better hotels nearby.

Date of stay: February 2016
Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed February 13, 2016 via mobile

Place seemed sketchy lil noisy due to highway. however, prolly one of the most comfy bed ever at a hotel. It's cheap price and aesthetically but clean and comfy. I forgot my pillow and the staff was very helpful in getting it back ro me. I will stay here again

Date of stay: February 2016