“yummy goodness”
Review of Shipley's Do-Nuts

Shipley's Do-Nuts
Ranked #2 of 2 Bakeries in Vicksburg
Reviewed August 5, 2014

best doughnut ever......I ate 2 and if there had been more....I would have ate them all....delicious

Reviewed May 29, 2014

There are three in Vicksburg. One on Clay street, one north of I-20 on Hwy 61 North, and one on Halls Ferry Road, south of I-20. All do-nuts are hand made and fresh from about 5:00 a.m. Mon-Sat. Better than Krispy Kreme.

Reviewed November 1, 2013 via mobile

This is the first place my wife ever compared favorably to the mom and pop bakery in our home town. Good coffee, great donuts, and friendly folks. Enough said!

Reviewed July 25, 2013

Very friednly service (Halls Ferry location). These donuts are my favorite...freshly baked on-site.

Price is excellent!

Reviewed July 8, 2013

We were late Saturday morning drive-thru customers, and what they had was quite tasty, but NO CHOCOLATE!! We were disappointed. We will go back, just earlier.

Been to Shipley's Do-Nuts? Share your experiences!