“excellent service, good meal”
Review of Lillian's Restaurant - CLOSED

Lillian's Restaurant
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed October 31, 2013

blackened shrimp on pasta with alfredo sauce excellent...Angel hair pasta with mushroom and marsala sauce with sautéed veggies on the side a great vegetarian choice. The three butters were very nice. My one wish would be for a whole grain bread choice.

Reviewed October 25, 2013

We stopped for a "light" lunch and ate way toooo much. We ordered a plate of Calamari, grilled with a nice butter and garlic sauce. Lovely. the Calamari was tender and juicy. Then we both ordered the soup special. Seafood Gumbo...One of the reasons I come to the mid south: Seafood gumbo. Lillian's was the BEST we have EVER had. Wonder grilled shrimp, okra and a sauce with just the right amount of spice. Lunch for two with a glass of wine was $32....plus tip. I can't speak for their dinner menu, but the lunch was EXCELLENT..

Reviewed October 12, 2013

As we wandered the downtown enjoying the crafts and museums, we stopped at Lillian because the menu offered a great menu. Our meals at this historic buildings in historic downtown Vicksburg were wonderful. The service was terrific and we were able to enjoy the many historic sites there.

Reviewed September 30, 2013

This place is great, really, it is! Lillians is one of my "to go" places in Vicksburg for a few reasons; the food is amazing - its (almost) all made in house and fresh, the service has been fantastic every time, and the decor is charming. I went in around 6pm and my party was the only group in the main dining area. The waitress was wonderful and offered to turn down the music if it was too loud for us. I ordered the Chicken Parmesan and a White Zinfandel wine. The dish, as always, was tasty and I brought a good portion of it home with me since the service is generous. The main dish also came with a side salad and the waitress offered pepper and Parmesan cheese which she sprinkled for us. Just a side note - remember to tell your wait staff, "when"! We also ordered the bread pudding which was as good as the first time, though different. I noticed more of an alcohol "bite" to it this time, and the cinnamon which usually is sprinkled on top, was missing. However, I still enjoyed it immensely.

Reviewed August 30, 2013

We just arrived into town, hungry, and we found this. A great place to have a meal, fantastic setting and the service was first class. The god was fabulous and good sized servings, very enjoyable.