Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Vicksburg
BestWestern.com
Courtyard Vicksburg(Vicksburg)
$129
$145
Ameristar Casino Hotel Vicksburg(Vicksburg)(Great Value!)
$89
Hotels.com
$132
All reviewscinnamon rollsfront deskroom was cleannice hoteloutlet mallwould stay here againwine and beereasy accessnice breakfastconvenient locationfirst floorstaff was friendlyspent one nightnational battlefieldroad tripenjoyed my stayhappy hour
Reviewed September 10, 2007

Modern, fresh, decor with clean rooms. Good breakfast with friendly staff in attendance. Adjacent to Outlet mall shops and some resturaunts.

Close to Vicksburg Battlefield (on the other side of the I-20).

Stayed: September 2007
Reviewed August 30, 2007

I really enjoyed my stay here, location is great, hotel is really nice, new and clean, felt very safe, traveling with two small children, love the saltwater pool and the evening reception and morning breakfast. I used the hotel computer and the staff was very nice and helpful. We went walking in the nearby military park so I didn't use the exercise facility in the hotel but they do have one. I highly recommend you "walk through history" like we did weather permitting at the nearby National Military Park. My little boys loved it! The hotel is located near. Several family restaurants near this hotel and a small outlet mall nearby too.

Stayed: August 2007
1  Thank cnh624
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed May 21, 2006

This was a wonderful Holiday Inn Express. It was just a couple blocks from the National Battlefield Museum and only a block from the Freeway. There was a pool and the standard Holiday Inn Express free breakfast. Vicksburg is a tough town to find anything decent to eat, so it was nice to start the day with a good breakfast. Our room was clean and the staff was very helpful. I would recommend this Hotel. By the way, I do recommend that you hire a driver for your car at the Battlefield, if you decide to tour. It only costs $35 for a two hour guide who will drive your car on the tour.

• Stayed: May 2006
2  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed January 7, 2006

Probably one of the best managed and clean hotels in Vicksburg, Mississippi. This property is clean, the service is fantastic, and you genuinely feel like you are an appreciated customer.

The only thing that was not real high on my list was the lack of all the new line of HI EXPRESS shampoos, soaps, lotions, etc. HI EXPRESS has gone to a lot of trouble putting plush towels and amenities in the restrooms of it's properties. This property does not purchase all of the new items.

Nice food, clean breakfast area and wonderful business reception.

I'll stay here every time I go to Vicksburg!

5  Thank samgraham
Reviewed September 13, 2005

I have stayed at the Holiday Inn Express in Vicksburg, MS as a businnes traveller twice now, once in April and again in May 2005. Each of my stays were for approximately 1 week. The hotel is quite clean and comfortable, and includes breakfast. There is no freeway noise as I've found at other motels in the area, which is a very big plus for me. The fact that it's on the newer side and appears well maintained also helps. Staff have been very friendly and helpful. Except for a persistent smoke smell in the hallway during one of my stays, which I have learned is something you generally can't escape in the South, I have had nothing negative to say about this hotel.

• Stayed: May 2005, traveled on business