“Always have a good time”

Ameristar Casino Vicksburg
Ranked #1 of 5 Fun & Games in Vicksburg
More attraction details
Owner description: Lively and popular casino features over 1,300 slots and video poker machines, a variety of table games and special player events and promotions such as double point days and slot tournaments.
Reviewed January 27, 2014

Whenever I come home, we always visit the Ameristar buffet. Friday and Saturday nights are the best with all you can eat crab legs. I also enjoy the self serve coffee and soda on the casino floor. This past time was introduced to Willy Wonka 3d experience. Loved it. It was fun singing the songs and winning the prizes. Went home $75 dollars richer which is not the norm for me. Can't wait to play again.

All reviews
in 8 reviews
"heritage"
"soda"

Reviewed January 11, 2014

This was a very nice casino. Our son took us there and although we didn't win...we enjoyed a nice lunch.

Reviewed January 8, 2014

To be honest, we didn't really gamble much - just a few dollars on the slots. Our main reason for the visit was to have the seafood buffet which was very good value with an excellent selection - more crabs claws than I've ever seen.

Reviewed November 23, 2013 via mobile

It is funny to read the mixed reviews on Trip Advisor. This is not Las Vegas (or even Shreveport) people. It is a fun stop for the weary traveler along I20, a different activity for the history buff tourists, and a good weekend hangout for locals. My husband and I always stop here on our way through Mississippi on I20. The staff is friendly, the drinks are good, and the seafood buffet is nice. I recommend this casino over others in the area.

1  Thank JoInTexas