“fun time”

Ameristar Casino Vicksburg
Ranked #1 of 5 Fun & Games in Vicksburg
More attraction details
Owner description: Lively and popular casino features over 1,300 slots and video poker machines, a variety of table games and special player events and promotions such as double point days and slot tournaments.
Reviewed October 13, 2013

My hubby and I spent a few nights in Vicksburg recently, and went to the
Ameristar Casino twice. We really enjoyed the fact that it was less "smokey", not too loud, and had a nice layout. Hubby played slots and had a really good time, and I decided to learn the "Black Jack/3-Card Poker" table game.

This casino had the kindest, most patient dealers, who explained things to me and allowed me to learn to play. I really appreciated the low table minimums and had a very good time. I ended up getting two straight flushes in two days on the poker part of the game, thus won a "bunch" of money. I really enjoyed this casino a lot, and we will probably be back again in the future. I really wish I could remember the names of the dealers, they were fantastic!

Great place for gaming fun.

1  Thank mambomamma
Cara M, Social Media Coordinator at Ameristar Casino Vicksburg, responded to this reviewResponded October 23, 2013

I’m glad you and your husband had a fun time during your visit! We appreciate your feedback and I will pass it along to our dealers. Thanks for sharing your review and for being our guest.

Reviewed September 11, 2013

This location has a RV park near the casino. The facility is great. It is near the MS river and very close to the historical attractions. Free shuttle to the casino 24 hours. The bathrooms/showers and laundry facilities are very clean. The attendant at the registration desk is very nice. The campsites are paved with full hookups. I would highly recommend to anyone traveling through the area.

Cara M, Social Media Coordinator at Ameristar Casino Vicksburg, responded to this reviewResponded September 17, 2013

Thank you for your recommendation and for visiting! I’m glad you enjoyed your stay.

Reviewed September 4, 2013

Stopped for a few hours and hubby won so it was great. Friendly people. Easy to find and get around and many good slots and tables.

Reviewed September 3, 2013

Close to interstate and room was clean but was lacking on so many levels, but really what did I expect for 64 dollars a night. Staff seemed so disinterested at check in

Cara M, Social Media Coordinator at Ameristar Casino Vicksburg, responded to this reviewResponded September 11, 2013

I’m sorry to hear you weren’t completely satisfied with your experience. We appreciate your feedback and I will pass it along to our team members.

Reviewed August 20, 2013

Was down $500 but thanks to an old black gentleman who allowed me some insight and a ride on his dice prowess got back to $15 from even/.

1  Thank bobinman1