“Great srvice, deliccious pizza”

Billy's Italian Restaurant
Ranked #15 of 131 Restaurants in Vicksburg
Cuisines: Italian
Crossett
“Great srvice, deliccious pizza”
Reviewed November 6, 2012

Don't let this delicious Italian restaurants location throw you. It is at the outlet mall and not fancy but delicious pizza, pasta and subs. The service is great and service is fast. We thoroughly enjoyed our Italian lunch at this property.

Visited November 2012

Birmingham
“Great Pizza”
Reviewed October 15, 2012

Do not let the restaurant name (Billy's), location (outlet mall), or atmosphere (small seating area, generic chairs, plasticware) scare you away.

We were very pleased with our pizza and friendly service. Great taste and very reasonably priced.

Many locals told us about this place had the best pizza in town and we were not disappointed. We have visited this city many times and now wished we had tried the pizza before. We plan on having a pizza each visit to town from now on.

• Visited October 2012
Vicksburg, Mississippi
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“The Godfather!”
Reviewed September 24, 2012

The pizza here is so tasty. They have a Godfather Pizza that will make your mouth water. Quick service and priced great.

Visited September 2012
Houston, Texas
“It's nothing special and not what I expect if I think about a restaurant!”
Reviewed September 8, 2012

This experience was bad. I came here because of all the positiv ratings. I was shocked when I opened the door and looked inside. No atmosphere at all.later I watched many people who made proably the same experience and left right away. I did not and ordered my food. Everything came with/ on plastic. Plastic dishes, plastic boles The kniffe was a thin metal thing. I ordered a pizza which came with mushrooms out of a can. If you try to cut your pizza you gonna cut your styrfoam dish in pices.

All together ... its's really not something I would call a restaurant. It's just something you can get everywhere and proably better.

• Visited September 2012
tyellis714, Owner at Billy's Italian Restaurant, responded to this review, October 2, 2016
sarusnet. My name is TyAnn Ellis. My husband and I took over Billy's Italian Restaurant in November 2015. We currently own the Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory right next door and have been in the restaurant business for over six years now.

I have been slowly going through all the reviews and came across yours, which crushes my soul that no one reached out to you and it has taken this long to do so! Since new management has taken over many changes have taken place. We have all new staff, better quality of food & service. Hopefully not much longer we will have a remodel done. I would love for you to stop by give US a try!

-Brady & TyAnn Ellis.
Fort McMurray, Canada
“Very dissapointing”
Reviewed September 8, 2012 via mobile

If you dont mind eating from plastic, if you dont mind that they put crackers wrapped in plastic on your salad, if you dont mind can vedgetable on the already very average pizza and if you dont mind a fast food atmosphere in a restaurant...only then you might consider to come again. I was very disappointed!

Kat S. My name is TyAnn Ellis. My husband and I took over Billy's Italian Restaurant in November 2015. We currently own the Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory right next door and have been in the restaurant business for over six years now.

-Brady & TyAnn Ellis.