“It's nothing special and not what I expect if I think about a restaurant!”

Billy's Italian Restaurant
Ranked #18 of 132 Restaurants in Vicksburg
Cuisines: Italian
Houston, Texas
“It's nothing special and not what I expect if I think about a restaurant!”
Reviewed September 8, 2012

This experience was bad. I came here because of all the positiv ratings. I was shocked when I opened the door and looked inside. No atmosphere at all.later I watched many people who made proably the same experience and left right away. I did not and ordered my food. Everything came with/ on plastic. Plastic dishes, plastic boles The kniffe was a thin metal thing. I ordered a pizza which came with mushrooms out of a can. If you try to cut your pizza you gonna cut your styrfoam dish in pices.

All together ... its's really not something I would call a restaurant. It's just something you can get everywhere and proably better.

• Visited September 2012
tyellis714, Owner at Billy's Italian Restaurant, responded to this review, October 2, 2016
sarusnet. My name is TyAnn Ellis. My husband and I took over Billy's Italian Restaurant in November 2015. We currently own the Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory right next door and have been in the restaurant business for over six years now.

I have been slowly going through all the reviews and came across yours, which crushes my soul that no one reached out to you and it has taken this long to do so! Since new management has taken over many changes have taken place. We have all new staff, better quality of food & service. Hopefully not much longer we will have a remodel done. I would love for you to stop by give US a try!

-Brady & TyAnn Ellis.

Fort McMurray, Canada
“Very dissapointing”
Reviewed September 8, 2012 via mobile

If you dont mind eating from plastic, if you dont mind that they put crackers wrapped in plastic on your salad, if you dont mind can vedgetable on the already very average pizza and if you dont mind a fast food atmosphere in a restaurant...only then you might consider to come again. I was very disappointed!

Kat S. My name is TyAnn Ellis. My husband and I took over Billy's Italian Restaurant in November 2015. We currently own the Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory right next door and have been in the restaurant business for over six years now.

-Brady & TyAnn Ellis.
Jackson, Mississippi
“A nice surprise”
Reviewed August 26, 2012

If in Vicksburg, the history, casinos, parks, are all a must see. The Vicksburg Outlets has some name brand stores but the surprise of the place is Billy's. Situated in the corner of the outlet, Billy's offers a welcomed respite from shopping. I chose the chicken salad and was not dissapointed by portion or flavor. Their desserts are just the right touch if you have room.
Other offers are lasagna, pasta, etc. are all good. Even if you don't want to shop, stop here for a good meal.

Visited June 2012
1 Thank collins6
Oakland, Mississippi
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Good food”
Reviewed August 21, 2012

Pricey but good. They close very early one night I was turned away because it was 5 minutes until close and the kitchen was closed.

Visited August 2012
Aurora, Colorado
“Fantastic pizza, great service!”
Reviewed July 30, 2012

This little gem is located within the Vicksburg Outlets. We split a fantastic pizza (topped with homemade meatballs). The restaurant was packed the whole time we were there, but service did not suffer at all. The waitstaff were very friendly and accommodating, despite how busy they were. We like to support small, family-owned businesses when we travel, and Billy's did not disappoint! It you find yourself in Vicksburg and are looking for a delicious yet casual meal, this is the place to go!

Visited July 2012