“Restaurant”

Monsour's At The Biscuit Company
Ranked #25 of 129 Restaurants in Vicksburg
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Families with children, Scenic view, Bar scene, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff
Vicksburg, Mississippi
“Restaurant”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 1, 2013

Most delicious food ever eaten at a restaurant! Quanity and quality superb. Hostess sat us immediately. Our waitress was a little slow getting to us but was great once she was wonderful. Price was reasonable. Nice view, pleasant surroundings.

• Visited November 2013
1 Thank FayShiers

Lemoore, California
“Wonderful!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 31, 2013 via mobile

We happened to drive by and decided to check it out! LOVED the atmosphere, and the view from the upstairs dinning area was amazing!! Charlotte our server, was sweet and took great care of us! We ordered the gumbo, great! Also blackened catfish was very tasty and cooked perfectly, and also had crawfish over angel hair pasta. We thought everything was fabulous! We felt so welcome there. Charlotte suggested we stay for trivia night (every Thurs night) and everyone was so nice we decided to stay. What a blast! What a great way for 2 Californians to spend Halloween! Thanks everyone! If we are ever here again we will be back!!!!

Visited October 2013
New Orleans, LA
“Good food and service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 29, 2013

It was Sunday, NOTHING was opened in downtown Vicksburg. After a full morning of touring the Battlefield, I was ready for a good lunch and found Monsour's. As soon as I entered, I was told they only had a small buffet to offer. I looked it over and was glad to see fried chicken and some deviled eggs. Plus they had the Saint's game on the TV. I settled in and was immediately greeted by a friendly waitress. She told me to help myself to the buffet and asked what I would like to drink. There was a pile of fried chicken, friend catfish, mashed potatoes, green beans, cornbread and yeast rolls, deviled eggs, and slices of pie and cake. I returned to my table to find a large glass of ice tea. I sliced into a large chicken breast that was even cooked, very juicy meat, crispy crust that was perfectly seasoned, and just exactly what you want for Sunday dinner. The potatoes and gravy were average, the green beans were very good, and the deviled eggs were great. The cornbread muffin was ok, I don't care for sweet cornbread and there was no butter. I did not try the pie or cake, but they looked tempting. The service was swift, my tea glass was refilled three times. I enjoyed watching the game with a few other Saint fans at the bar. When folks would come in and find only a buffet was offered they would start to leave and were told that nothing else was open downtown. They certainly missed some of the best fried chicken I have ever enjoyed. I would certainly return next time I visit Vicksburg and hope others will be more willing to give it a try.

• Visited October 2013
fort smith, ar
“Hidden Treasure”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 20, 2013

While traveling back home from Florida we stay in Vicksberg, MS for our half way point. We usually eat at Bourbons located inside the Ameristar, on Mondays they are closed so we were looking for something outside the buffet or fast food and come across this in the phone book gave it a try and just totally impressed!

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank penelope56
Victoria, Texas, United States
“Great view...”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 20, 2013

Great view.... then Slow response from kitchen, food only so-so.
But they charged for every refill of soda- I havent had this in years...

Visited July 2013