“Quiet, very nice restaurant for the entire family”

Cedar Grove Mansion Restaurant
Ranked #16 of 134 Restaurants in Vicksburg
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed July 13, 2012

Our experience there was very nice. For a Friday night we arrived around 6:30 and was greeted and waited on by friendly staff. My husband and I shared a Manly Man sirloin which was very flavorful for that type of beef. Large portion (28 oz) so we had a lot to take home. The children had chicken tenders and a seafood fettuccine with cream sauce. Most of the people seemed to like the catfish best, but I found our steak to be tasty. Very nice atmosphere for a quiet dinner and a bit off the main path, but still downtown and easy to get to.

Reviewed June 18, 2012

Had frence onion soup with our meal. Chicken and catfish entres were very good. Smashed potatoes the best thing we ate there. French union soup was the worst with almost no cheese. Great location, nice building and interior, good (not great) service and so-so food.

1  Thank mrweezr
Reviewed June 11, 2012

Meal was awesome! I would love some of those rolls NOW.

Reviewed May 31, 2012

Wife and I stayed at Cedar Grove Mansion and had dinner at the hotel. Enjoyed the meal, and also had time to tour some of the mansion.

Reviewed May 6, 2012

My husband and I had dinner at Cedar Grove for our anniversary. We had reservations and were seated right away. The setting was charming. We both felt as if we had taken a step back in time (which is what we wanted). My husband had Black Angus steak, and I had the Seafood Pasta. Both were delicious. The chef and our waiter presented us with a beautiful dessert on the house for our anniversary. We were very pleased overall with the service, the atmosphere, and our food.

1  Thank fniche

Been to Cedar Grove Mansion Restaurant? Share your experiences!