“Nice restaurant”

Cuisines: Southwestern, Mexican, Spanish
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed January 24, 2013

I was passing through and noticed this place off of I-20. I decided to stop in, and I was very pleased. I'm fairly sure they spent a small fortune on this place. All of the tile and stone work was a nice touch. The salsa was good, a little sweet for my taste, but the food was really good. Our waiter was good, and the prices were standard. Overall, good experience.

Reviewed January 23, 2013

Horrible food. It all tastes like it came out of a can from Walmart. The building itself is beautiful

Reviewed January 15, 2013

The food we had was pretty good, spicy and tasty. We had a huge tortilla basket as a complimentary entree. The staff was very pleasant and helpful, and the restaurant seemed to be clean as well. The prices were fairly good.

Reviewed January 14, 2013

Every Friday my family and I go to "El Som", as we call it, for dinner. The people know us by name and they are very friendly. Everyone in Vicksburg goes to El Sombrero after football, baseball, basketball games, everything! Although it's almost the only place to eat in Vicksburg that's worth a flip, it never gets old!! My personal favorite is a #37, Chicken, no tomato.

Reviewed January 4, 2013

This place is the best Mexican food this side of Texas. We have friends that live in San Antonio, and they have to eat here when they visit every time. Mucho Bueno!!

1  Thank Marty M