“Great food! Friendly service!!”
Review of El Ranchero Mexican Restaurant - CLOSED

El Ranchero Mexican Restaurant
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed March 24, 2013

We have eaten Mexican food from several states and this place is one of the best ever!! Our waiter was very nice and helpful. If we ever come back this way we will eat here again!!

1  Thank tjcookielady

Reviewed February 1, 2013

I love the food here - we are local, and come here all the time. The people who work here are friendly, service is great, and I think they still have a live mariachi band performing on Wednesday nights. Servings of the Happy Plate are huge, so we get two meals out if it!
I uploaded the correct picture of the restaurant... It's El Ranchero, not El Rancho.

1  Thank TolbertsFromVicksburg
Reviewed January 25, 2013

This is some of the best mexican food I have eaten in this part of the country. The servings are more than generous. The wait staff is friendly and the prices are great. The only negative about the restaurant is the lack of parking. Another postive is the place is spotless. If the servers are waiting on customers, they are cleaning.

1  Thank blackbiter
Reviewed January 3, 2013

My parents and I visited here as we were in the mood for Mexican food. The decor is charming and feels like you are in a Mexican restaurant. The menu is huge so no matter what you are in the mood for, you are sure to find something to please you. The amount of food you are given is quite generous and the margaritas are tasty and strong. I can't wait to come back and sample more food here!

1  Thank RangerKristin
Reviewed August 6, 2012 via mobile

Decent food, great value, good service, no crowds!!!

Drive a little further and get the best Mexican food in Vicksburg...by far.