“Amazing place!”
Review of El Ranchero Mexican Restaurant - CLOSED

El Ranchero Mexican Restaurant
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed January 3, 2013

My parents and I visited here as we were in the mood for Mexican food. The decor is charming and feels like you are in a Mexican restaurant. The menu is huge so no matter what you are in the mood for, you are sure to find something to please you. The amount of food you are given is quite generous and the margaritas are tasty and strong. I can't wait to come back and sample more food here!

1  Thank RangerKristin

Reviewed August 6, 2012 via mobile

Decent food, great value, good service, no crowds!!!

Drive a little further and get the best Mexican food in Vicksburg...by far.

Reviewed June 26, 2012

The food is great has a wonderful flavor! It may not be as big as the other mexican restaraunts in Vicksburg but its the best!

Reviewed January 16, 2012

I have given El Ranchero plenty of opportunities in the past to please me because I drive 30 miles to eat Mexican food. Each time, I have complained about slow service or lack of service. This time, they could not decide whose table it was so no one got even my drink order for 11 minutes. Someone different brought my plate and not once did my waiter come refill my drink or ask if I needed anything. I would have ordered queso if he had. Told the manager sitting by cashier that I won't be back...I have repeatedly tried to like them for location. New menu..lots of selection but way overpriced. The bigger place just down the road in Vburg on highway has great menu, new broiled selections and lower prices. Much better.

2  Thank SabrinaBri
Reviewed December 15, 2011

Order the fajitas and they came out fresh and sizzling. Server was super and very on top of things.