“Best Mexican Restaurant In Vicksburg, MS!”
Review of El Ranchero Mexican Restaurant - CLOSED

El Ranchero Mexican Restaurant
Cuisines: Mexican
Vicksburg, Mississippi
“Best Mexican Restaurant In Vicksburg, MS!”
Reviewed June 26, 2012

The food is great has a wonderful flavor! It may not be as big as the other mexican restaraunts in Vicksburg but its the best!

Visited March 2012

Owasso, OK
“There are other Mexican restaurants to choose from.”
Reviewed January 16, 2012

I have given El Ranchero plenty of opportunities in the past to please me because I drive 30 miles to eat Mexican food. Each time, I have complained about slow service or lack of service. This time, they could not decide whose table it was so no one got even my drink order for 11 minutes. Someone different brought my plate and not once did my waiter come refill my drink or ask if I needed anything. I would have ordered queso if he had. Told the manager sitting by cashier that I won't be back...I have repeatedly tried to like them for location. New menu..lots of selection but way overpriced. The bigger place just down the road in Vburg on highway has great menu, new broiled selections and lower prices. Much better.

• Visited November 2011
2 Thank SabrinaBri
Vicksburg, Mississippi
“By far the best mexican in Vicksburg. Cooked fresh and brought sizzling hot.”
Reviewed December 15, 2011

Order the fajitas and they came out fresh and sizzling. Server was super and very on top of things.

mississippi
“The Best Mexican food in Vicksburg!!”
Reviewed June 18, 2011

I moved here several years ago from Colorado so I know what great mexican food is. After trying the other 2 mexican restaurants in town which were both unfriendly and offered mediocre food, El Ranchero has nothing to worry about in the way of competition.
Chips (served warm and crispy) and salsa are excellent. All entrees that I have ordered were delicious, served piping hot and the portions, huge- enough to doggie bag for a great lunch the next day. This family owned place is off the beaten path but well worth the drive. It is not a fancy place but comfortable and family friendly. Give it a try!

• Visited June 2011
Vicksburg, Mississippi
“Best Mexican restaurant in Vicksburg”
Reviewed September 2, 2010

Best Mexican restaurant in Vicksburg. What it lacks in location and atmosphere it makes up for in food - quantity and quality. I almost always have the Parilla Mexicana - an over-the-top, sizzling, 3-meat fajita dish with plenty enough to share or take home. Or try the Crazy Burrito which is more than you can eat for a very low price.