“Highly recommend this ghost tour”
Review of Haunted Vicksburg

Haunted Vicksburg
Ranked #1 of 2 Tours in Vicksburg
Reviewed November 1, 2012

We took the driving tour and really enjoyed it. Our guide was a wonderful storyteller and we liked learning about history at the same time as hearing about the spirits active in Vicksburg. The stops on the tour were well chosen. Have taken many ghost tours in various places, and some are just silly and not worth doing. This one, to the contrary-- authentic, entertaining, connected with the history of the area, and a great way to spend an evening.

There are newer reviews for Haunted Vicksburg

Reviewed August 3, 2012

I want to thank the owners for giving us a special tour on June 2, 2012. My aunt had never been on a ghost tour before and she wanted to go, the only problem is she is a dialysis patient and cant do a bunch of walking which most tours require. We had seen you have a driving tour but it was only for week nights not weekends. When I called and explained everything yall said you would do the driving tour for us that particular night. We want to thank you for that. Overall the experience was great. I had a camera and my son had a camera. To say the least we both caught orbs, but he caught so much more than I did. He caught what appeared to be a man with a lantern at the Indian Mound where we had walked past that evening during the tour. If you get a chance to go this is a good tour.

2  Thank TRobins351
Reviewed July 30, 2012

This is a great experience for anyone who's looking for a way to bring history to life. Our tour guide was very knowledgeable and had a great knack for telling creepy stories. My husband likes history, and I like to hear about people, so this was a good experience for both of us. We didn't see a lot of paranormal activity, but the tour was still very interesting and a lot of fun! Wear your comfy shoes, bring your bugspray, and prepare yourself to hear about the history of this Civil War town!

1  Thank Amanda S
Reviewed July 13, 2012

Our tour guide was very knowledgeable of Vicksburg history and enjoyed telling stories that are said to be true of the homes and buildings of the town. Our family walked the tour at night with others who took pictures and had fun listening to our guide. Bring a camera and wear walking shoes and easy 8 block trek and I recommend ages above 7. My son is 9 and he thoroughly enjoyed it. My daughter a teenager said it was her favorite tour of our trip.

2  Thank Shelly S
Reviewed May 18, 2012

My husband and I are what you could call connoisseurs of ghost tours. We always try to find them in every city we visit. We usually take the walking tour but decided on the van tour this time. Our guide was knowledgable not only about the ghost but also the history of the city in general. He is very enthusiastic and had lots of stories. We also got some orbs in our pictures and I say I got a ghost. My husband still says it is a tree!!

3  Thank pirateot