“Entertaining tour filled with stories and history of Vicksburg”
Review of Haunted Vicksburg

Haunted Vicksburg
Ranked #1 of 2 Tours in Vicksburg
Reviewed July 13, 2012

Our tour guide was very knowledgeable of Vicksburg history and enjoyed telling stories that are said to be true of the homes and buildings of the town. Our family walked the tour at night with others who took pictures and had fun listening to our guide. Bring a camera and wear walking shoes and easy 8 block trek and I recommend ages above 7. My son is 9 and he thoroughly enjoyed it. My daughter a teenager said it was her favorite tour of our trip.

2  Thank Shelly S

Reviewed May 18, 2012

My husband and I are what you could call connoisseurs of ghost tours. We always try to find them in every city we visit. We usually take the walking tour but decided on the van tour this time. Our guide was knowledgable not only about the ghost but also the history of the city in general. He is very enthusiastic and had lots of stories. We also got some orbs in our pictures and I say I got a ghost. My husband still says it is a tree!!

3  Thank pirateot
Reviewed March 21, 2012

My husband and I went on a day trip to Vicksburg last minute and went on this tour. The guy that did the tour was awesome!! He had a lot of great stories and knew a lot about the area. It was fun!!!!

3  Thank april and jeff b
Reviewed January 1, 2012

My husband and I took the driving tour on 1/1/12 and thoroughly enjoyed it. The guide was friendly, entertaining, kind and knowledgeable. He answered all of my questions & told lots of interesting ghost stories throughout the tour. We had a great time and want to come back for the monthly Military tour!

3  Thank KimS99
Reviewed July 23, 2011

My husband and i took this tour july 2010 while we were in the city for our honeymoon. This was a nice tour, not particularly haunted but it had its chilling moments and i caught alot of orbs in my photos. The guide tells the legends and history of the city and sightings with great enthusiasm he is very knowledgeable as well. He guides u at dark a few blocks around the center city stopping and pointing out the haunting history. And for only $10 each it was affordable to learn some chilling history.

3  Thank 601mandy