Haunted Vicksburg
Ranked #1 of 2 Tours in Vicksburg
Reviewed March 21, 2012

My husband and I went on a day trip to Vicksburg last minute and went on this tour. The guy that did the tour was awesome!! He had a lot of great stories and knew a lot about the area. It was fun!!!!

3  Thank april and jeff b

Reviewed January 1, 2012

My husband and I took the driving tour on 1/1/12 and thoroughly enjoyed it. The guide was friendly, entertaining, kind and knowledgeable. He answered all of my questions & told lots of interesting ghost stories throughout the tour. We had a great time and want to come back for the monthly Military tour!

3  Thank KimS99
Reviewed July 23, 2011

My husband and i took this tour july 2010 while we were in the city for our honeymoon. This was a nice tour, not particularly haunted but it had its chilling moments and i caught alot of orbs in my photos. The guide tells the legends and history of the city and sightings with great enthusiasm he is very knowledgeable as well. He guides u at dark a few blocks around the center city stopping and pointing out the haunting history. And for only $10 each it was affordable to learn some chilling history.

3  Thank 601mandy
Reviewed March 26, 2011

I recently took this ghost tour of Vicksburg, and it was okay but not one of the best haunted tours I've ever done. The stories were okay, but they just didn't have that indefinable something that makes for a really special ghost tour. But the couple that runs the tour is very nice and enthusiastic, and I enjoyed learning about the history of Vicksburg even if it wasn't particularly spooky.

Oh, and the description says you'll go into a haunted mansion or B&B for refreshments, but that isn't actually part of the tour.

4  Thank gregweiser