Days Inn & Suites Vicksburg
$93
Courtyard Vicksburg(Vicksburg)
$159
Courtyard
See what travelers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed January 4, 2013

I was not pleased with this room. It was not up to it's usual standards. The floor had gum stuck to it that seemed to have been there for awhile. The night stand drawer was sticky-not sure with what. The wallpaper in the bathroom was peeling. For the extra jacked up price because of New Year's eve they charged-was not worth it. Booking was easy on line and accurate, checking in and out was good.

Room Tip: Rooms on ground floor are better not by stairs or elevators.
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
Kendra T, Manager at Days Inn & Suites Vicksburg, responded to this reviewResponded January 12, 2013

I would like to thank you for taking the time and writing a review about our property. We strive for all of our guest to have an excellent stay and I apologize that we did not succeed your expectations. Our maintenance and housekeeping department has rectified all inconviences that you experienced. We are currently renovating all rooms and adding new aesthetics to them. I would like to invite you back in the near future if you are in the area again. Once again accept my apologies for all issues.

Reviewed November 30, 2012

This was a fairly standard Days Inn and the quality of rooms was better than most that I had stayed in. Value was very good and included breakfast although this was limited. The location was convenient right next to the bridge into Louisianna. There are a lot of truckers here and the only problem we had was the early morning departure of noisy trucks.

Room Tip: Ask for a room at the end to get excellent views of the Mississippi and also avoid the noise from early morning vehicle departures.
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
Kendra T, Manager at Days Inn & Suites Vicksburg, responded to this reviewResponded December 4, 2012

I would like to personally thank you for writing a honest review about our property. We appreciate you staying with us and knowing that your stay was comfortable and excellent is great for us because we strive to make sure that we satisfy our guest under all circumstances. However; I apologize about the noise level that you experienced. I would like to invite you back whenever you are in the area in the near future. I would like to thank you again from Days Inn & Suites.

Reviewed October 6, 2012

The staff were friendly and helpful. The main issue is the room aesthetics which were average and below average due to structural issues (hole in wall, peeling wallpaper, etc.). But it was quiet, clean and comfortable. The WiFi was great and the refrigerator/microwave was a plus. My reservation in recommending the hotel to others is due to the aesthetics. If upgraded/repaired it is a good bargain for the price.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
Kendra T, Manager at Days Inn & Suites Vicksburg, responded to this reviewResponded October 9, 2012

Thank you for your response to our property. We also would like to thank you for choosing our property. I apologize that we didn't in all ways exceed your expectations. Our main concern is to make sure our guest are satisfied with their stay. We have recently started renovating our rooms and adding more aesthetics to them and I would like to take the time to invite you back so that you can see all of the changes that we have implemented. Again thank you for your feedback.

Reviewed October 6, 2012

Booked this motel online the day we were going to get there. Check in was easy, she was very friendly and knowledgeable about things in the area. The hotel does have a wonderful view of the river and the bridge, the pool is beautiful and very clean. I had booked a king bedroom and would have been happy with a queen and I told her so..well, we go to the room she assigned and it was huge! A big king size four poster bed, 2 white leather couches, chairs, huge tv..awesome! The bed was closed to new, the linens nice and crisp! The a/c worked like a charm! The bathroom could have used a little work as the door was rubbing on the floor but again nothing to complain about. Clean! I would suggest a full length mirror somewhere in the room, as only the one over the sink was the only one there, and my wife had to stand on tip toes to see in the mirror to put her make up on.
I would suggest they take a look at their breakfast, we went in and went next door to waffle house for breakfast. The hotel only had a few pieces of white bread, and a few packaged muffins, coffee...I realize this is an inexpensive motel, but a little better breakfast would certainly be an improvement. Again, will we stay here again?? You bet we will.!

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple

We appreciate your feedback on our hotel. We are excited that you enjoyed your stay here with us at Days Inn. We understand the concerns you had with the bathroom door and I have collaborated with my maintenance team to make sure that will be taken care of before your next stay. Also we added a different variety of breakfast items. We really are ecstatic that we exceeded your expectations. Thank you for your response, we really appreciate it and hope to see you soon.

Reviewed September 27, 2012 via mobile

I stayed at the Days Inn and Suites before it was a few years back I was pleased to see that the place had improved dramatically the front desk was knowledgeable about the surrounding area and willing to help with any small detail the rooms were clean and had a fresh smell to it I was pleased to see that everything worked this time , at any rate I would recommend the Days Inn and Suites to my friends and family still love the view thank you

• Stayed: September 2012

Thank you for giving us your honest review about our hotel. We appreciate the feedback and strive to make sure that our guest are very comfortable as well as knowledgable about the area. We are glad to know that we did meet all of your expectations. I welcome you back anytime when you are in the area.