All reviews view of the river slot machines rooms are clean staff was friendly mattresses atlanta couch
Selected filters
Reviewed November 19, 2018 via mobile

Last night we stayed in one of the newly renovated rooms at the Riverwalk Casino Hotel. Everything was new and very clean. NEW FIRM MATTRESSES! While we didn’t dine there, we did play the slots and actually won a little money. Will spend the night here next weekend on our way home from Atlanta.

Date of stay: November 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank LDPAYNEJR
JamesA4696, Sr. Director of Hotel/F&B at Riverwalk Casino Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded November 21, 2018

Thank you for your comments. We are glad you enjoyed your stay and look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed October 17, 2018 via mobile

Not too much to say about this hotel casino. Not crowded and the table games are well run in my opinion. Rooms are clean and the parking is ample. We only stayed one night so limited experience. Lots of civil war history to see in the town.

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
JamesA4696, Sr. Director Hotel / F&B at Riverwalk Casino Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded October 19, 2018

Reviewed August 27, 2018

Room was ok, furniture, carpet, bed, etc, could all use an update. Staff was friendly, helpful, and did their best to make the stay as enjoyable, as possible. I won't be returning, but that is only because I won't be in the area.

Date of stay: August 2018
James A, Sr. Director of Hotel and F&B at Riverwalk Casino Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded August 30, 2018

Thank you for the comments. Our hotel has recently completed a makeover to all of our rooms including the addition of some more upscale suites

Reviewed August 9, 2018

Nice view of the Mississippi Rives driving down the main entertain of the hotel...Clean room, comfortable beds, wan't any toiletries samples left in the bathroom.Quickly run out of hot water...tub edge is to high especially for senior citizens..An excellent
delicious buffet..and inexpensive...Don't waste your time or money playing in their casino...Slot machines are turned off for periods of time..To win a decent amount of
$$$ are impossible....Best time to play are early mornings around 4 or 5 am...as I found
out....

Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
James A, Sr. Director of F&B/Hotel at Riverwalk Casino Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded August 13, 2018

Thank you for your comments.

Reviewed July 7, 2018

Stopped in to play recently in the casino. Only stayed between 5 to 10 minutes. Money was gone before I knew it. It was way too crowded, bus people, I guess. This place is very small. Did not like the attitude of some of the players. When I walked up to start to play a machine, a lady who was NOT on the machine told me she was playing it. Okay, fine. Another person was giving my pal a dirty look when she sat down at a slot machine. What is wrong with this place. Don't think I will be back here. again.

Date of stay: July 2018