“Cheap” 3 of 5 bubbles
Review of Riverwalk Casino Hotel

Lowest prices for {0} - {1}
Enter dates for lowest prices
We check up to 200+ sites for the lowest hotel prices
Riverwalk Casino Hotel
Ranked #11 of 30 Hotels in Vicksburg
fort smith, ar
“Cheap”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 30, 2013

We usually stay at the Ameristar they were booked they recommended the Riverwalk so we went there. The Casino very nice and clean staff friendly. The beds old springs popping up, outdated décor the worst was the towels they provide!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
3 Thank penelope56

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (27)
Burleson, Texas
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 14, 2013 via mobile

The value of this hotel was great. We didn't plan on stopping in Vicksburg but a nail in a tire changed our plans. The staff were super friendly. Wife and I both noticed this. The beds were a bit stiff and the drapes in the room could not close so it was pretty bright in the room due to lighting outside but overall I was pleased. The buffet downstairs was very overpriced and the food was substandard. We had 7 year old twins and paid $15 for Mac and cheese for them. We should have tried Rocky's. No kid's menus in either though. It is a casino though.

• Stayed August 2013
1 Thank ChrisReedDFW
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 26, 2013

We had to go to bed hungry because they stopped talking orders in the restaurant. We made three trips back and forth over an hour or more trying toget sosomething to eat after playing all evening. The same thing happened on our trip earlier this month.

• Stayed July 2013
4 Thank gailsay
Morton, Mississippi
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 18, 2013

My husband is in a wheelchair so we used the valet when we go to hotel. The clerk(s) were not friendly or accommodating. We were told rooms were not available for probably 30 mins. They could see we had bags and was dealing with a wheelchair, but they didn't offer to hold our bags so we could gamble while waiting. We waited in an un-air conditioned foyer for over an hour. We had to ask three times before a room was available and then we were told we did not book a handicap accessible room and we were adamant that we did. They finally found us a room for handicap. There was no shampoo and the carpet was filthy. Also while waiting, I went to get us some ice and coke in a cup...was told I could not take it to the foyer.. NEVER WILL STAY HERE AGAIN! People need to make exceptions for the handicapped....they sacrificed for you!

Room Tip: Get a clean room.
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
5 Thank Carolyn A

Travelers are raving about these Vicksburg hotels

Dallas, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 9, 2013

I picked this Vicksburg hotel from reviews on TripAdvisor, and I was not disappointed. It was small, but not really lacking much except more slot machines and more places to eat. But for two nights, it was fine. I actually liked getting off the elevator and being in the casino immediately - no waiting! The only real negative I found were the skimpy towels, but for our room rate, that really didn't bother me much. Because I had read in a previous review not to book online, I just called the hotel directly and booked our room - very fast, simple, no confirmation emails, but no problems, either. $79 a night - what a deal! Everyone on staff was very nice and accommodating, and we really enjoyed our stay.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
5 Thank Kay2048
Little Rock, Arkansas
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 3, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I stayed here recently. First, the hotel is nice from the outside and has a beautiful river view. Once we walked in I noticed 3 things right off the bat. 1) smokey lobby. Yes I know it's a casino but in Vegas they have air systems that pump the smoke out. Not so here. We couldn't wait to get out of the lobby. 2) The people in the casino didn't look like they needed to be blowing their paycheck gambling. I know this is Mississippi but there were people who were playing the slots who looked like they came off the streets. We saw a woman in hair curlers and housecoat. Several people rolling oxygen tanks. The obesity epidemic is alive and well in Vicksburg my friends. Which brings me to 3). The buffet. My husband and I did not eat at the all you can eat Buffett that boasts the best seafood (and crab legs) in town. For one thing, the lines were too long. And I hate to sound this way but extremely obese people-including children-piling their plates and gorging themselves sick does not make for a nice dinner atmosphere. As for the rooms they were nice and I found the beds to be comfortable. If you don't mind smoke and gambling is your thing then stay here. Otherwise find a place in Jackson on down the road.

• Stayed June 2013
2 Thank Lrpeach
Conway, Arkansas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 2, 2013

We had stayed last year at this casino hotel on our way to the beach. It was a bit above average. They must have recently remodeled because the room this time was greatly improved and everything was very modern. I was very pleased! Excellent accomodations for a very reasonable price. My husband also won $500 at the casino!

Room Tip: We got a better rate booking online and that was less than 24 hrs before our arrival.
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled with family