“When I Go to Vicksburg I can't wait to eat at Toney's”

Toney's Restaurant & Lounge
Ranked #56 of 132 Restaurants in Vicksburg
Cuisines: American
Hickory, Mississippi
“When I Go to Vicksburg I can't wait to eat at Toney's”
Reviewed May 30, 2011

I have eaten at Toney's on multiple occasions for both lunch and supper, I have never been dissapointed. Great Service and good food.

• Visited August 2010
1 Thank Lairds

Vicksburg, Mississippi
“One of Vicksburg's best restaurants. Great for lunch too.”
Reviewed August 24, 2010

Toney's is one of Vicksburg's best restaurants. It's a white tablecloth kind of place but not overly fancy. Wait staff are always friendly and attentive. Gumbo is probably the best in town. Onion blossom is good too. I usually get the Toney's fried catfish which is the best fried catfish I've had in town. Served with salad, roll, and your choice of side, it's a great meal for the price. But don't go to Toney's only for dinner, lunch is great too. At only $8 (includes drink and tax) you get soup, salad, entree and 2 sides. An excellent business lunch.

1 Thank orleans704