All reviews game room land shark landshark bar steak tacos entertainment center elevator lobbies family entertainment the hotel offers breakfast sandwich front desk person business trip parking lot savage lucille margarittaville jones conference
Selected filters
Reviewed May 2, 2019 via mobile

Very tired hotel. needs updating desperately. picked thinking it would have been better but unfortunately not. Probably Hampton Inn for a few dollars more is much better.
I suggest somewhere other that it or just skip Vicksburg.

Date of stay: May 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Katy R, Hospitality and Reputations Manager at Margaritaville Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded May 3, 2019

We are so sorry to hear your visit wasn't better than the best, Steve. We are working hard to create fun and escapism, and we hope you'll return and provide us another opportunity to create a quality experience.

Reviewed May 1, 2019 via mobile

On Saturday evening my fiancée and I stopped in to grab a bite to eat while visiting family. The live music was such a plus but the real star of the evening was our sever JeFria. She was so pleasant and didn’t hover over us or make us feel rushed. We enjoyed a wonderful get away from family and meeting a wonderful soul. She not only recommended amazing food but told us about local things to do as we were not familiar with the area. JeFria was such a joy to be around; she made us feel very comfortable and went above and beyond to make our date special.

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Katy R, Hospitality and Reputations Manager at Margaritaville Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded May 2, 2019

Thanks for sharing your fin-tastic experience with us, Jay! We are so happy to hear it was better than the best. Sea you again soon!

Reviewed April 30, 2019

I went to the Landshark Bar last Saturday. The music was fantastic & my experience was great. I had a great server, Jefria, who was knowledgeable about the menu & she recommended the steak tacos. They were PHENOMENAL. My wife & I will definitely stop back by. Great staff, fun atmosphere, & delicious food.

Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Thanks for your fin-tastic feedback! We can't wait to share more fun and escapism with you soon!

Reviewed April 30, 2019

While in the city of Vicksburg traveling back home after visiting family. My finance and I stopped into the Maragaritaville on that Sunday around lunch time and had the most amazing time and service. Our sever Jefria was such a pleasure, she greeted us promptly and made several recommendations off the menu. She truly made our little pit stop an experience that was memorable. Her service truly took my mind off the long traffic filled drive home.

Trip type: Traveled as a couple

We are so happy to hear you found escapism, Javairia! Thank you for sharing your feedback with us. We hope the next time you're in our area you'll stop back by our island for more fun. Fins up!

Reviewed April 17, 2019 via mobile

My wife and I stayed March 30 and 31st for our wedding anniversary in room 701 if my memory surves me correctly. Paid a premium price of for room $185 which would get me beach fron balcony on the coast. Was woke by mechanical sounds through out the night. Not sure if this was elevator or maybe HVAC, both seals on water bottles in room had been broken which I found to be very odd as if someone refilled them and put them back. So I threw them in the trash, damaged sheet rock behind doors in bathroom, sunflower seed on floor of bathroom, hallway to room ceiling texure peeling and hanging. We stayed there for the video games, spent $50 in arcade. Was disappointed to see half the games was not in service. Spent $235 and was sadly disappointed for the amount of money I spent. Was hoping to come back with the kids for a stay but not sure if for the cost and this experience it would be better spent elsewhere.

Date of stay: March 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Katy R, Hospitality and Reputations Manager at Margaritaville Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 18, 2019

Hi, Steven!
We are so sorry to hear that your recent experience was not better than the best. We work hard to provide fun and escapism for our guests, and this time we fell short. Please feel free to reach out to us directly at finsfeedback@m-ville.com to so that we can resolve these issues together.