“Great stay!!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #5 of 30 Hotels in Vicksburg
Little Rock, Arkansas
“Great stay!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 20, 2014 via mobile

Great price and service. Parking lot was packed so it must be a popular hotel in Vicksburg. Room was spacious and bed was very comfortable. Breakfast wasn't as good as I have had at other Comfort Inn hotels, but it was free so I can't complain. Would definitely stay again!

Stayed June 2014, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (43)
Tennessee
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 15, 2014

I thought we had found the best hotel for the price, we got checked in and got in our room. I had stayed at a Comfort Suites many years ago, and how a bad experience. Well they have been running these incentives and thought I would try, and I am paying for it. Anyways, we came into our room, my wife said it looks good! I took the cart back down, came back up and my wife and I was talking till my 3 year old son brought her some black panties. My wife knew they were not her's because they were of a bigger size, of course I went into panic mode. My son had found them near the bed at the window curtain! My wife then proceeded to tell me, that she found the coffee pot had not been cleaned and there was a half of a water bottle in the refrigerator. I thought, this is not good! I went down and told the lady and she stated she would have the manager contact me and give me a discount. I probably got a 10% discount. I also noticed there was peanut shells near the desk and places that were really dusty. Give this place 3 years and it really will look run down-management needs to make sure house keeping is doing its job! Now the good thing, the kitchen staff. They were on top of things, if something ran out, they made sure it was filled up and they also cleaned the tables promptly. That was the plus, but finding someone's panties and your 3 year old child pick it up! Now that is bad!!

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
2 Thank OcoeeBoy
Stockport Uk
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 11, 2014

We just had one night in Vicksburg and wanted somewhere near the military park,so the Comfort suites were great.The reception was very pleasant and the room was of good size,amenities were fine and everything was clean.The only small complaint we had was that the breakfast wasn't great,who in the world likes powdered egg?

• Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
1 Thank malcno
Bartlesville, Oklahoma
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 1, 2014 via mobile

I will be back. This is a great little hotel. Clean with nice soft sheets on the beds. A couch that makes out into a bed, great air conditioner, nice breakfast, friendly people, you can't ask for more. We were missing a shower curtain and didn't notice till the evening. We called the front desk and they had someone come within fifteen minutes to put one up. I definitely highly recommend this hotel and am staying at another one tonight on the way home.

Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
falkner ms
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 28, 2014

I recently stayed over night in this hotel I must say it was a very nice hotel the staff were very friendly and helpful with directions and places to eat and it is located close to the Vicksburg military park and also located close to the river walk the hotel was very clean and very up to date the breakfast was a nice variety also

• Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
Webb, Alabama
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 25, 2014

My husband, my two children and I were making our way back from Dallas, TX and decided to try Vicksburg for our return stop. We compared pricing and found that Comfort Suites offered an indoor pool and fitness center like some of the other hotels, but Comfort Suites was about $25 cheaper. Everything was immaculate! The staff was friendly and the room was spacious and super clean. I cannot find one complaint about this hotel. We will stop here from now on.

Room Tip: call and speak with the front desk instead of booking online. They were able to give us a slightly b...
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
Owasso, Oklahoma
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 24, 2014

Fairly new hotel. All the rooms in this hotel are suites. Our room had 2 queen beds and a sleeper sofa. For once the boys didn't argue over who got what side of the bed but they did argue over who got the sleeper sofa. They were surprised that they both got their own bed for a change when we travel. The room is large and spacious until they opened the sofa and then you have to squeeze by to get to the bath room. I should have moved the desk chair before he opened the sofa bed. The desk was nice with everything a businessman would need at his fingertips. The bathroom is the largest I've ever seen in a hotel. There wasn't much of a view from any window due to the fact this is located near other hotels and a mall. Nonetheless, it's clean and the beds were comfortable. There were both elevators and stairs and carts for luggage to make it easier to get to your room.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with family