Comfort Suites
Courtyard Vicksburg(Vicksburg)
$119
$98
$105
All reviewswould stay here againnice hotelpizza innchoice hotelsroom was cleanthe sofa bedstaff was friendlysink areayogurtking roomtop floorgreat roomcracker barrelexercise roomnext morningnational military parkmicrowave and refrigerator
Reviewed July 11, 2013 via mobile

Stayed here with short notice on our return from a beach vacation. We arrived worn out and hungry. Grabbed a meal at a local restaurant and then were pleasantly surprised with the size of our double queen suite. Plenty of room for our 2 adults and 3 boys. We will stay here again if the need arises!

• Stayed: July 2013
2  Thank JamesBburg
Reviewed July 10, 2013

Stayed at this Vicksburg, MS Comfort Suites July 2-5. Check in was easy but no instructions given as to room location once complete. Room was clean with a few spots of mold spores found around the airconditioning unit. Overall the the room and stay was nice. The one big flaw was housekeeping. While towels were refreshed and beds made there was little else done. It appears a vacuum sweeper was probably used but amenities such as cups, coffee, toilet paper, etc. was not restocked.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed July 7, 2013

My reservation was made based on amount of space in a room/suite that would hold my daughter, me, and 3 granddaughters. This was a suite with 2 queen beds and a sleeper sofa. Plenty of room. Spacious bathroom but toilet paper holder was too far away for little children or adults with short arms!

Nice to have fridge and microwave in room. Breakfast was fine. Appeared to be a family oriented location. Pool water was clean but area around could have been cleaner.

Easy check-in and check-out.

Very close to Cracker Barrel restaurant and (small) outlet mall.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed July 4, 2013

On our recent road trip, we spent the night at Comfort Suites, 100 Berryman Road, Vicksburg, MS, 39180. It was a great place to stay; and on a scale from 1 to 10 with 10 being the highest, we rated it a 9. The beds at Comfort Suites are always clean, have lovely linens, and new mattresses that are not broken down on the sides.

Let me list the things that we found: friendly staff with easy check-in; automatic door which is helpful when pushing luggage cart; beautifully decorated and clean-looking lobby; Marketplace vending machine in lobby where could purchase sandwiches and snacks 24/7; very large elevator; broken air conditioner and had to be moved to another room; 2 queen beds with sofa bed (no lounge chair); desk/desk chair with Wi-Fi; bench/suitcase rack; recessed doors in the hall which makes hall much wider; beautifully decorated hallways; plenty of room on each side of bathroom sink/halo shower curtain/handy towel rack/ wet bar with sink/refrigerator/microwave; can darken room; plenty of electrical plugs; 4-drawer dresser; numerous lamps; good TV; no TV guide; fitness room with machines (no free weights); full breakfast with protein items

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 1, 2013

There were some good and bad parts about my stay here. Most of the bad were out of the hotel's control.

First, the good. The hotel is very new and clean (and that's why I gave 4 stars). Our double queen room was very spacious, and the beds were comfortable. I'm picky about beds, and I had no complaints about these. There was even a sofa and sitting area in the room. The fridge, microwave, and coffee bar area are seperate from the sleeping area, too, so that was a nice change. I liked that the cofffee maker was not in the bathroom. This is a good location, very close to the highway, and the outlet shops are very close.

Now, the bad (kinda). I think there was a family reunion going on, and there were several very loud children in the rooms around us. I eventually had to call the front desk, and I believe they called the room next to us, because the noise level went down somewhat after that. Really not the hotel's fault that the guests were rude.

Then, a storm came through and knocked out the power at about 8:45pm. (On a good note, I never heard the children after that! LOL!) The power was not restored until around 5 am. Breakfast, which was supposed to start at 5:30 was delayed until around 6:30. I understand that the power outage caused a delay, but I didn't think they handled the situation as well as it could have been. Around 6:30 I had to tell them that the coffee they had in the breakfast room was from the previous night. Most of the breakfast items were eventually available, except I never saw the batter for the waffles, nor the gravy for the biscuits.

Overall, I would stay here again because of the new, clean property. However, I thought the staff could have been a little more friendly, and possibly gone out of their way a bit more to make sure everything was right for breakfast in the morning.

Room Tip: Ask for something away from the elevators.
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family