“Only place I'll ever stay in Vicksburg!”

Holiday Inn Vicksburg
Ranked #9 of 30 Hotels in Vicksburg
Vicksburg, Mississippi
“Only place I'll ever stay in Vicksburg!”
Reviewed May 29, 2012

I had the best experience a the Holiday Inn- Vicksburg, Ms. I travel alot so I'm use to the normal staff, but not here. The staff was AWESOME, as soon as I walked in the door nothing but true southern hospitality at it's finest. Which was followed by a wonderful cocktail in the Cilantro lounge, one of the best kept secrets in Vicksburg, but never the less I can't praise the staff enough. Thank you again for the southern hospitality!

• Stayed May 2012, traveled solo
2 Thank Rena P

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (38)
Minneapolis, Minnesota
Reviewed May 29, 2012

This place was quite was a price. But Memorial Day always has to do that. I heard it was brand new hotel on the website, after I booked the place on Hotwire. The staff at the front desk were very nice and was willing to help us carry our luggage to our room. Sadly, at the time, the pool was closed due to a problem with the Chlorine dispenser. I still like this place though. Just watch out for its high prices on weekends or holidays.

Room Tip: Watch out for weekend and holiday prices.
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed May 19, 2012

Lounge staff are very good. Cody, Wendy and Skyler treat you like family. Very friendly and eager to make your stay a pleasant one. I was at the HI for almost 3 months and these guys made it a great stay.

• Stayed April 2012
1 Thank OB1952
Reviewed May 16, 2012

The service was amazing, the rooms were so classy and clean! I wanted to buy thier shampoo, conditioner and lotion to use everyday. Food was great too but I can't say enough about the service and helpfulness of the staff!

• Stayed May 2012
2 Thank Aobriant
Kansas City, Missouri
Reviewed May 10, 2012

I had the most exceptional experience at the Holiday Inn - Vicksburg. The staff made me feel at home and was always available to care for my needs. I stayed for two weeks and during that time they called me by name which made me feel special and treated me like family. My trip to Vicksburg was memorable because of the experience I had with the staff at the Holiday Inn. The rooms were always clean and well taken care of. I give my thanks to Melanie, Hannah, Janis, Kevin, Michael, Devvlon and all of the other staff members!!! Thank you for making my stay the best I have ever had and I travel extensively!

Room Tip: Any room is a good room!!!
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled on business
2 Thank Marsha B
Algona, Iowa
Reviewed May 6, 2012

We spent 2 nights at this Holiday Inn. The entire hotel seemed new and well cared for. The receptionist when we checked in was outstanding. Very helpful and friendly. Our room was very clean and the bed was very comfortable. We ate at their restaurant also. The waiter was great and the food was excellent! The only negative (and I'm not really complaining) is that our room was not cleaned until after 5:30pm. We talked to the maid and she said that 3 people had not shown up that day and so they were very short-staffed. The hotel had been full the night before. So it took her longer than usual to get to us. Was pleased with the service she provided when she arrived.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled as a couple
2 Thank Rita P
Mount Horeb
Reviewed April 29, 2012

We spent two evenings at this property while visiting the Vicksburg National Military Park. The hotel was clean, provided extra toiletries when asked, and offered a manager's reception each evening which included beer, wine, and a light snack.

One concern was the elevator which shimmied before coming to a stop. Other guests had indicated this had gone one for about a month with no resolution.

When we stopped our vehicle at the front door, we were approached by a mother and children who were panhandling from their car.

Room Tip: Ask for a room at the back of the property away from the elevator and street noise.
  • Stayed April 2012, traveled as a couple