Courtyard Vicksburg
Quality Inn(Vicksburg)
Beechwood Inn(Vicksburg)
  • Restaurant
View Hotel
All reviewscourtyard by marriottstarbucks coffeefire pitfront desktypical courtyardoutlet mallnice hotelcracker barrelsmall outletworking orderhot tubindoor poolroad tripking bedother hotelswaffle housespacious room
FilterAll languages
Reviewed May 24, 2014

When we go back to Vicksburg, we will not stay anywhere else. The hotel is clean, quiet and close to everything. The staff is professional, courteous, and bends over backwards to assist you in any way. Even though the Cantina in the hotel is not large, the food is good and there is a fairly diverse menu. We had a terrific stay and highly recommend this property.

Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank DeAnne R
Reviewed May 19, 2014 via mobile

The staff at this Marriott location is very friendly and helpful. On checking in, we received a welcome gift of bottled water, apples and cheese crackers. We were also given a voucher for a free Starbucks coffee. The rooms were nice and very clean. Great stay.

• Stayed: May 2014
2  Thank Brad L
Reviewed May 19, 2014

We were passing through and decided to stay here on a whim. When we arrived guest service was very professional and friendly. The room we had was spacious and very clean! The patio area had a great atmosphere. Overall, it was a great stay. We will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: June 2013
1  Thank Langeline
Reviewed May 1, 2014

I recently stayed at this hotel and during my 1st night the entire area lost power due to serve weather. The staff were welcoming and did a good even though there was no power. My only feedback is there needs to be some spare flashlights around.

The rest of the stay was fine. The room was clean and comfortable. The wifi worked well. The gym equipment was in good shape. I did not eat at the hotel so I can't comment.

I stayed here on business and the hotel is confidently location to I20.

I would stay here in the future.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed May 1, 2014

This is a really new hotel in Vicksburg. It is immaculate inside & out. The front desk people are simply beyond kind and helpful no matter what shift you catch someone on. Janice checked us in, and the first evening & next day the same sweet lady was on the front desk but I'm sorry to say I didn't catch her name. We were on the second floor and we never heard a sound or a movement above us; or through the walls. Our room was so clean and the bed was extremely comfortable. Because our children just moved to Vicksburg we will be going to visit often and this will be our "go to" hotel. I can't even say enough about how outstanding it really was.
To the person that can't read and didn't understand the concept of a totally "non-smoking" hotel that was on the balcony below us, thanks for ruining our time sitting outside.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family