“Great Two Nights”

Ahern's Belle of the Bends
Ranked #6 of 11 Vicksburg B&B and Inns
“Great Two Nights”
Reviewed January 4, 2006

My wife and I had a great time while staying at Belle of the Bends. The home is beautiful and very will appointed. The owners were hospitable. The meals were excellent. The cost was quite reasonable based upon the amount we enjoyed our stay. We highly recommend Belle of the Bends.

2 Thank A TripAdvisor Member

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (41)
Reviewed October 13, 2005

My husband and I spent our anniversary at the Belle of the Bends bed and breakfast in Vicksburg, MS. This was our first experience with a B&B of any kind, and I must say that it truly lived up to everything we had imagined. The owners, Dan and Mary, are the most gracious hosts you will ever meet, and the homemade breakfast each morning was a wonderful treat. They even leave surprises on your pillow at night. I can honestly say that I don't think many other B&Bs could live up to this one. It was a one of a kind experience that I can't wait to have again and again. Dan and Mary are the epitome of "SOUTHERN HOSPITALITY"!

1 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed August 14, 2005

We had a wonderful, relaxing time at the Belle of the Bends last weekend. The mansion was lovely, clean and beautifully decorated. The food was delicious and the atmosphere restful. We look forward to another stay in the near future.

Reviewed August 9, 2005

This was our first experience with a B&B and we couldn't have picked a better place to start. Dan and Mary Lee make you feel like family. They are kind and caring individuals who want to make your stay the best possible. Bedtime treats, turn down service and oh the southern breakfast. What a feast!!!! I plan on telling everyone I know of this very special place.