Open today: 7:00 AM - 7:00 PM

Book in advance
from
$65.00
per adult
Check availabilityView full product details

Ways to Experience Aloha Pearl Harbor Tours
from $65.00
More Info
See what travelers are saying:
Sort and selected filters
Sort Filter
Reviewed February 23, 2019 via mobile

I had gone to Pearl Harbor and arrived 45 minutes prior to their opening. After waiting in line a group bus came in after me and a I heard a gentleman explaining things about what you could and couldn’t bring in. I didn’t know he was the tour bus spokesman and when he walked by me I just asked a question. He really was rude and arrogant and said if you’re not with me and my tour don’t ask him about anything. I heard someone call him cousin A ., well I think he’s disrespectful and now if I ever do decide to use a tour guide it definitely won’t be this company!

1  Thank mgb660
Reviewed February 22, 2019 via mobile

John Junior did a wonderful job with our group. Lots of Hawaii and WWII history. Very entertaining musician as well. Would recommend anyone coming to Honolulu to book this tour and if your lucky will have John Junior for a guide.

Reviewed February 12, 2019

We drove with Mia for the half day tour to Pearl Harbor. The tour was good and informative. Of course a little disappointed we didn't get too close to the Arizona memorial due to it being closed. Also, wished we could have exited the bus at the cemetery. Other than that, the tour was good and we were back at the Ross drop off area by 1:40pm.

1  Thank Stingleyonthego
Reviewed February 12, 2019 via mobile

Cousin Maia was an awesome tour guide. His commentary and knowledge of pearl harbour and Hawaii was very interesting and we both learnt heaps about the culture.

Reviewed February 4, 2019

Taking the boat tour gets you close tot he Arizona since you can no longer get on it. It's an experience I will never forget. The emotion that builds up as they talk about is overwhelming. It's like you were there.

Date of experience: December 2018