“WOW! WOW! WOW! Faaaaaantastic!!!”
Review of Body and Mind Spa

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Body and Mind Spa
Lindenhurst, IL
“WOW! WOW! WOW! Faaaaaantastic!!!”
Reviewed January 13, 2009

I can not say enough about this little spa that could! I did a four hour package (for $250), my son did the one hour package that included a half hour massage and a facial. I did the 90 minute massage, one hour massage and one hour reflexology. What a treat! I strongly recommend it.

Ask for Chris for the massage and Lilian for the facial. They were fantastic. My son said Wallace was awesome too.

Go, go, go!

Honolulu
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 29 helpful votes
“Pampering In Paradise”
Reviewed February 4, 2008

I had a gift certificate from Spa Wish as a Christmas gift and I used it to experience the Body and Mind Spa package known as Just Pampering at Body & Mind Spa. I started out in the reception area filling out the usual forms then enjoyed a wonderful half hour of relaxing massage with Wallace. It was perfect. The room and music and total ambience was just right and Wallace is a talented Massage Therapist. I had to wait before my facial and unfortunately I had to sit in the reception area again while the floor was mopped which sort of killed the magic. It would have been much nicer to have a quiet place to sit. I was then escorted for my facial. Again, the room and music and total ambience was spot on and Genevieve provided a beautiful relaxing and rejuvenating facial, including massage of arms and hands and neck. I was feeling great! The treatments were magnificient. This package is advertised on the web site at $110 (including gratuity) and I had some waxing which was an additional $20.00 so my account was$130.00. I had handed over my voucher for $150.00 which cost my husband $173.95 including taxes and fees. I had previously been told any left over could be used next time. Tax was then added again and they were obviously awaiting tips, despite it being quoted as included. I felt like I was paying tax and tips twice and a $130.00 treatment cost $173.95. I did not argue as I did not wish to spoil an otherwise wonderful experience. Also, the parking validation was worth practically nothing. Lesson to be learnt: Pay at time of visit or buy gift certificate direct. Do not purchase through SpaWish, you are paying twice just for a slip of paper.
I highly recommend Wallace and Genevieve as talented and skilled professionals.

7 Thank zarda