“Sean was AMAZING”

$131.00*
and up
Two Tank Certified Wreck SCUBA Diving From Waikiki
Reviewed June 5, 2013

My husband took my 10-year old son on a "Intro Dive" on May 30, 2013. My son was a little nervous just because he had never done it before. Sean made my son feel very comfortable and taught him everything!! Sean took him everywhere, pointing out different sea creatures, fish and even had my son climbing under rocks to see the sharks. Thanks to Sean, my son had a great first dive experience and can't wait to go back and do it again.

All reviews
"octopus"
in 20 reviews
"boat captain"
in 8 reviews
"highly recommend this dive center"
"wreck site"
in 4 reviews
"big turtles"
"afternoon dive"
in 2 reviews
"the international market place"
"scorpion fish"
in 44 reviews
"dove"
in 18 reviews

Reviewed May 7, 2013

Scuba diving with this shop 28 APR 2013 and 30 APR 2013. Hit the Y.O./San Pedro and Turtle cleaning station on the first day, Corsair and Turtles on second day. Very nice operation. Sean, Gracie and Erik are great dive leaders. If the first site is too crowded or too rough, they do a good job of finding alternative sites with equally good diving. It was great meeting you as well, Bob!

My first time diving in Hawai'i and had an awesome time. Great prices and knowledgeable staff.

If you are an experienced diver, go on the morning dives. Not crowded with students and tourists. Was 6 divers at the most.

Also rented a tank (for myself) and some snorkeling gear for the wife on 01 MAY 2013. Again, great service and prices.

Thanks guys for a memorable trip! I'll definitely be back!

1  Thank Russdex
Reviewed April 30, 2013

I completed 4 morning (2 tank each) wreck and reef dives with Waikiki Diving Center. Good for experienced divers (deeper wrecks and a little rough ocean conditions on 2 days), drift dives at good pace in currents. Recommend morning sessions for the more experienced divers. I enjoyed the diving heaps.
Good gear, overall service, really friendly / personable and fun crews. Very professional Captains and dive masters with a good focus on safety. Eric was highly entertaining - i was still laughing blowing bubbles - thanks for the very enjoyable time.

Reviewed April 24, 2013

Waikiki diving - info@waikikidiving.com - is Fantastic! Their staff is amazing, from Vicki who greeted us when we walked in the door, to Waylan, who picked us up from our hotel, to Captain Cory, Chris, and Andy, the Dive Masters, we had an absolutely FANTASTIC time. Great diving, great customer service, great all around! Worth every penny, and their rates are very reasonable for the quality and quantity of diving. We saw SO much and had such an awesome time, could not have asked for more or even dreamed we would get such an awesome day! Many thanks!