“Great Scuba when I really needed it”

Rainbow Scuba Hawaii
Book In Advance
More Info
$100.00*
and up
Beginner Scuba Dive with Turtles
More attraction details
Owner description: Honolulu's scuba diving price leader featuring quality boat diving charters for beginner first time scuba divers or advanced divers! PADI Scuba certification instruction. Experience Hawaii shipwrecks and turtle reefs 7 days a week aboard our catamaran. 100% safety record, Waikiki beach hotel pick up, and Free underwater photos!
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed September 5, 2013

I was a little anxious before my dive, Jeff was great, kept me calm and safe. "you don't have to do anything but breath" and he was right, he took care of everything. Equipment was in good shape, the boat was great, and great dive sites. Maybe the best dive i have experienced. I would definitely return

1  Thank Mike W
in 19 reviews
"great pictures"
in 15 reviews

Reviewed September 2, 2013

"Rainbow Scuba": My first thought was where the name came from.

Jeff took my boyfriend and I out on two dives: one wreck dive and one reef dive. We're both intermediate divers, around 25 dives. Having had most of our diving experience from the Great Barrier Reef in Australia and unique Canada, we are pretty tough sells. RS had great gear, was experienced and professional, and would be great for couples or if you're diving solo. We found four massive sea turtles, two small sharks, and got to play around with an adorable octopus (i suppose "adorable" is open to interpretation). The best part was that Jeff was snapping away the entire time, landing a bunch of rock star diver photographs that he gave us all for free! That alone would cost $100 in Oz, Mexico, or Canada!

What I liked most about Jeff was how passionate he was about diving. Still, no video of turtles mating or an octopus on his head topped his love for his new baby boy at home. Great guy, all around.

Lets put it this way: if Obama was back home visiting the island, I'd recommend he dive with Rainbow Scuba.

Thanks RS, love from Canada

1  Thank Sarah S
Reviewed August 28, 2013

Didnt meet Ken, but he was very helpful over the phone when i booked the trip. Jeff was an excellent dive master, and worked hard to make sure everything worked well - above and below the surface. I was lucky that we were only four divers on our trip. The Sea Tiger wreck was a fabulous dive overall. The second dive was a bit boring, but luckily we found an octopus which allowed for some good photo opps. Overall i was very pleased with my experience with Rainbow and would dive with them again.

1  Thank Dean D
Reviewed August 28, 2013

My wife and myself did the discovering scuba and highly recommend it for anybody. Our instructor Jeff Chun was very patient and through with all of his instructions and takes pictures of everything you under water for free . If you are planning on scuba for the first time look no further than rainbow scuba. Thank you Jeff.

1  Thank Jason H