“Excellent overall”

$100.00*
and up
Beginner Scuba Dive with Turtles
More attraction details
Owner description: Honolulu's scuba diving price leader featuring quality boat diving charters for beginner first time scuba divers or advanced divers! PADI Scuba certification instruction. Experience Hawaii shipwrecks and turtle reefs 7 days a week aboard our catamaran. 100% safety record, Waikiki beach hotel pick up, and Free underwater photos!
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed August 28, 2013

Didnt meet Ken, but he was very helpful over the phone when i booked the trip. Jeff was an excellent dive master, and worked hard to make sure everything worked well - above and below the surface. I was lucky that we were only four divers on our trip. The Sea Tiger wreck was a fabulous dive overall. The second dive was a bit boring, but luckily we found an octopus which allowed for some good photo opps. Overall i was very pleased with my experience with Rainbow and would dive with them again.

1  Thank Dean D
in 22 reviews
"first timers"
in 11 reviews

Reviewed August 28, 2013

My wife and myself did the discovering scuba and highly recommend it for anybody. Our instructor Jeff Chun was very patient and through with all of his instructions and takes pictures of everything you under water for free . If you are planning on scuba for the first time look no further than rainbow scuba. Thank you Jeff.

1  Thank Jason H
Reviewed August 27, 2013

Thank you to Jeff, Ken and the team. They went above and beyond to accomodate our large family of 8 with 4 snorkeling kids, 3 cert divers and 1 discovery scuba. We went on a 2 tank daytime dive and a our first night dive. Great pics from Jeff!! thanks again :)

Stacey from Tustin in the OC!

Reviewed August 18, 2013

Just 10 minute driving from my hotel, Hilton Village, and 10 minute boat ride, then I really enjoyed great scuba-diving. I came back my hotel at noon time with so much wonderful memory. Some of diving tours took us long drive and long boat ride but this is not.
Jeff is one of the best reliable guide and took very nice underwater photos. My friends could not believe my picture with big turtles, octopuses, etc. took at only 1 mile away from Waikiki Beach.

1  Thank SeiJ326