“Oh Well”

Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed September 29, 2013

Have had Greek food many times. The food here is a poor imitation. I dont know where to begin but it all was poor at best. From the spanikopita, gyros, salads etc. Best thing was the coke. The food was poorly prepared. Lets leave it at that.

2  Thank foodie808

Reviewed September 23, 2013 via mobile

Went for lunch and found the food and service great. Parking can be a problem and because its on a busy intersection could be difficult to access if coming from Downtown. Worth the drive.

Reviewed September 16, 2013

My friend and I enjoyed a great meal at the Fat Greek last night. We both had the same thing, Fish Souvlaki with salad. The souvlaki was amazing but the real star was the hot sauce that came with it! It was so tasty I used it as salad dressing!

The dishwasher didn't show up so service was a bit slow but we were not in a hurry. They also do last minute catering so just after our order there were two 100+ meals called it so the people after us were faced with many of the items being "sold out".

All in all it was tasty and I'll be back.

Reviewed August 29, 2013

This fresh Greek food is amazing, the salad is light and crisp, yet the dressing gives it such a sweet and sour taste that it makes you want more! The gyros are amazing here, I would eat here every day if we lived closer!! The prices are reasonable but the waiting time during dinner is about 30 minutes, so I advise to call your order in advance. Also in Ala Moana food court!

Reviewed August 25, 2013

Not the best Greek food on Oahu. Restaurant is dirty and service is on "island time". Could you wipe the tables now and then? There is no ambiance, and the parking sucks. As for the food, it's mediocre and overpriced. Won't be back again. Back to the Olive Tree in Kahala for me!

1  Thank kirrabob