“Very nice/packed 2-hour LOST tour”
Review of KOS Tours

KOS Tours
Ranked #66 of 307 Outdoor Activities in Honolulu
More attraction details
Owner description: We are a Hummer tour company that takes guest to Lost, Movie and Hawaii Five-0 locations on the island of Oahu.
Dallas, Texas
14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 32 helpful votes
“Very nice/packed 2-hour LOST tour”
Reviewed July 8, 2008

For only being 2-hours, this tour is packed and well worth the money. Our guide was very informative about the locations, not just in the context of the movies, but also about history and geography.

2 Thank DonaldInDallas

• Chinese (Traditional) first
London
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Off the beaten track”
Reviewed January 25, 2008

I did the Hummer Movie Tour over the Xmas break and it was so fun!

Travelling in a Hummer getting to see the sights of Oahu in my opinion is much better than sitting on a stuffy bus with loads of tourists. The tours are intimate - 6 people only + driver, and you get picked up at your hotel in Waikiki and taken to some cool places. You'll get to a bit of off-roading too - you don't get that in a bus!

If you're a Lost fan this is one tour not to miss - you'll get shown Locke's father's house, where Jacob's hut was, the pier, Jin's father's shop, and loads of great sites on the private Kualoa Ranch (Kos is one of only 2 or 3 companies allowed to tour here, and their's goes all over it) so you'll see Hurley's golf course, where he jumpstarts the combi van, where the transmission is received, where Jack attacks Ben and more! Plus there are Jurassic Park sites, 50 First Dates, Pearl Harbor, Godzilla etc.

And don't worry if you haven't seen them... they've got a portable DVD player on board so they show you a few clips of what the sites look like in the movie.

There's an interactive element too - get attacked by a T-Rex or pose with Hurley* on his golf course. Hilarious.

You're well-looked after on these tours. The guys are very friendly, and you get snack bars and water if you want them.

I initially ended up on a tour with a group that had been booked by the travel agent (not KOS) in the wrong month (so hadn't arrived in Hawaii), but Ed and Richard were great - they displayed a fantastic example of great customer service and went above and beyond to make up for it and I got rebooked for a tour that afternoon instead.

Highly recommend this tour if you want to do something a bit different while on Oahu - great sights to be seen too.

* Not the real one

9 Thank perkynana
north
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 20 helpful votes
“Hummer Lost and Movietour”
Reviewed January 8, 2008

I have been home for a couple of month now and feel it´s time to write a review. I´m from Sweden and with my three adult children we took a great tour with "www.hummertourshawaii.com". We was picked up at the hotel and spend the next 5 hours in a hummer with a very personal touch to the tour. The tour go up to the Pali Lookout, up the coast and into the Kualoa Ranch private property. On the way you see a lot of places filmed in "Lost" and in the Kualoa Valley you really get the chance of see all kind of filmlocations. I can´t tell you all because it is better you see for your self, but my children and I think it was one of the best things we did on our vacation. Don´t miss this tour if you are a movie and Lost fan. There are some other companys doing tours like this but not as personaly, and from what I understand it is just the hummer who can take you as deep into the valley as we were.

8 Thank woodchipSweden