I stayed here with a friend for a period of 10 days. On arrival it was neat and tidy. It is currently being renovated painted etc. The reception staff were very helpful. Our plan arrived in the early morning. Our room was not yet ready however they kept us informed and sent a request to housekeeping to have the room ready asap. Once allowed into our room we were pleasantly surprised. We had a fantastic view and the room was clean roomy enough for us and all our shopping. The beds were very comfortable, however my bed did not seem to get made properly for our whole ten day stay. They pulled up the linens but did not remake or tidy very well. The pool area was spacious and the spa and sauna were very clean. The apartments are central to everything and only a five minute walk to the beach. The air conditioner was quite noisy and the traffic was surprisingly loud considering we were on the 36th floor. There is a cocktail evening on the roof terrace. It is a must to go to that just to admire the view from all sides of the building. The only major negative I have of our entire stay is the state of the bathroom in the foyer area. It was disgraceful. The whole bathroom was filthy. As this was the first room I encountered on our stay I was very suspicious of what our room would be like. Luckily that was only one area I never went to again. They really need to get some bleach and scrubbing brushes into that room.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Aqua Skyline at Island Colony infuses the Honolulu cityscape with contemporary urban design in an ideal location just 2 blocks to the beach and near Waikiki's best shopping and dining. Soaring above the city, the hotel is the tallest building in Waikiki at 44-stories. Here you'll find modern 3-star accommodations and spectacular panoramic views of Waikiki's skyline and Diamond Head. With our hospitality fee, Aqua Skyline at Island Colony allows guests to enjoy many hotel services and activities without having to incur miscellaneous charges. These amenities include WiFi Internet throughout the hotel and in guest rooms, DVDNow (Unlimited movies & PS3 games), beach towel and chari rentals, Waikiki Shuttle (Complimentary Waikiki Shuttle Service), Daily Newspaper, In Room Coffee, In Room Safe, Local & Toll-Free Calls, Water in Lobby, and a Weekly Manager's Reception. In addition, you'll enjoy renovated studios and suites appointed with modern decor, deluxe bedding, kitchenettes with granite countertops and stovetops, spacious balconies, and 40" flat screen LCD TVs. Relax and lounge in the pool area and sundeck, featuring amazing views and BBQ grills for your use. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Aqua Skyline at Island Colony reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aqua Island Colony Hotel Honolulu
- Hotel Island Colony
- Island Colony Hotel
- Aqua Skyline At Island Colony Hawaii/Honolulu