i suggest to every european to stay away from this hotel!
after 24 hours of flying you get a room with a beautiful view of.... the car park!
welcome to honolulu!
i had a Room Type: Diamond Head View Premium and asked to be transfered, but was told that the hotel was fully booked.....
while on the internet the rooms were offered with 30% (!) reduction!
5 dreadful days for $ 2000.- !!!! (without breakfast)
they praise themselves with tripadvisor, don’t believe a word (just read below)
the hotel has no pool and no beach front (access between the blocks to 5sqm of sand)
the premium rooms have 2 balconies.... on the second balcony you can’t even swing a cat (see photo)
no restaurant no bar, just a breakfast army dining hall
one elevator for the whole hotel
room is not clean
they are talking about rennovations.... see the mould in the shower and rust on the sink plug (photos)
the peaceful night in paradise starts with street noise. when it finally stops , the cheap fridge must announce loud and clear when the compressor starts working and also everytime it stops!
have a relaing holiday!
and if you decide to book a room in this heaven, don’t book directly with the hotel (let them pay the booking.com/orbitz.com etc commission) even if they talk about cheapest offer!
FEB 22ND THE MANAGER PROMISED ME A PEANUT REFUND OF $200.- ....... I AM STILL FIGHTING FOR IT!!!!!
what is the trip-advisor note doing at their reception......???
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A sophisticated enclave located on the famed Gold Coast of Waikiki, the Lotus Honolulu at Diamond Head is a fusion of Asian inspired decor and warm Hawaiian hospitality. Rent beach cruiser bikes and explore Waikiki. Enjoy daily happy hour specials and delicious island cuisine at Wisp Restaurant & Lounge located on-site. Nestled between Kapiolani Park and a spectacular white sand beach shared with Outrigger Canoe Club, this hotel offers a peaceful retreat from the hustle and bustle of Waikiki with remarkable views of majestic Diamond Head and the Pacific ocean. With our boutique fee of $25 per-room, per-day, guests will enjoy amenities including: Free valet parking (normally $20 per day), Coffee & tea service, served daily in the lobby from 6am to 10am, Wi-Fi internet throughout the hotel, Hawaiian bottled water available daily (in your room and car), Illy coffee system and coffee pods in guest rooms, In-room safe, Daily local newspaper, Local and toll-free calls, Wine served daily in the lobby from 4pm to 5:30pm, Beach chairs, towels, mats and other beach accessories (based on availability). See a guest service agent for assistance., Use of bicycles available for a ride around the park., Take a picnic excursion or more! (Tandem bicycle also available)., See our bell/valet agent for assistance., Waikiki shuttle available daily: Let your feet rest up while taking in all Waikiki has to offer aboard our exclusive Waikiki Shuttle service between participating Aqua properties to Ala Moana Center. See a guest services agent for assistance, visit mywaikikishuttle or download the RideSystem app on your smart phone for shuttle tracking., DVDNow Kiosk: Feel like staying in? Use your DVDNow card to enjoy complimentary movie or game rentals. Kiosk available on the 2nd floor., CastNow: Stream videos and live digital feeds to your TV from your smart phone, tablet or laptop. Instructions are located in your room., Yoga! Enjoy complimentary morning yoga sessions in the park offered daily at 7:30 am. Meet in the lobby to take advantage of this great opportunity to start your morning off with the many health benefits of yoga. Yoga mats are provided., Admission for two (2) to the Honolulu Museum of Arts (Use LOTUS room card for proof of stay.), Fruit Infused Water Station in the Lobby., Zumba & Tai Chi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Prestigia, Splitty, TravelUp, Agoda, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, HotelsforEveryone, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Lotus Honolulu at Diamond Head reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aqua Lotus Honolulu Hotel Honolulu
- Lotus At Diamond Head Honolulu
- Lotus At Diamond Head Hotel
- Lotus Honolulu At Diamond Head Hawaii