Overall a pleasant stay near Waikiki. Positives include a retreat from the heavy tourist area of Waikiki but close enough to experience it all. Travis is what made this property standout. He was attentive, always helpful and wanted to make our stay special. Allen also was pleasant. We stayed in an ocean view premium on the 12th floor. The full view of Diamond Head and expansive views of the ocean were excellent. It is a smaller property so the feel is relaxed. The beach is close and it seemed more locals were at this end of the beach so we never missed the pool. While they offer free coffee in the morning, it is odd that they have a large area on the second floor for a restaurant but it is largely unused at this time. The wine in the afternoon is a nice touch and we appreciated the lemon water throughout the day. The bikes are fun but both needed air in the tires and it did not appear the staff was interested ensuring the maintenance of the bikes. For the price of the room, I would have expected better soundproofing. You unfortunately hear conversations through the connecting doors in the room. On the plus side, housekeeping goes out of their way to ensure you have what you need for a comfortable stay. The location is great for taking walks around Diamond Head which provide great views of the ocean.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A sophisticated enclave located on the famed Gold Coast of Waikiki, the Lotus Honolulu at Diamond Head is a fusion of Asian inspired decor and warm Hawaiian hospitality. Nestled between Kapiolani Park and a spectacular white sand beach shared with Outrigger Canoe Club, this hotel offers a peaceful retreat from the hustle and bustle of Waikiki with remarkable views of majestic Diamond Head and the Pacific ocean. With our boutique fee, guests will enjoy amenities including: WiFi Internet access throughout the hotel, Valet Parking, unlimited DVD movies and Playstation 3 games, in-room Coffee, in-room Safe, Coffee and Tea service in the lobby, daily Wine Service in lobby, Concierge Services, daily Newspaper, Bicycles and use of Beach Towels & Chairs, outdoor Yoga Classes, and Waikiki Shuttle Service. We also offer admission for (2) at the Honolulu Museum of Art. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Travelocity, HotelsforEveryone, Odigeo and Jetsetter so you can book your Lotus Honolulu at Diamond Head reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aqua Lotus Honolulu Hotel Honolulu
- Lotus At Diamond Head Honolulu
- Lotus At Diamond Head Hotel
- Lotus Honolulu At Diamond Head Hawaii