my family spend quality time @ lotus hotel last week. We stayed for 3nights and i absolutely in love with diamond head view. The mountain and ocean view was lovely (ocean is kind of hidden between other building but other things are beautiful enough). I loved spacious room and everything was prepared and lotus offer free wine and coffee time loved every detail.
Then there was one minor mistake, We booked two rooms with booking.com then when we arrived at the hotel, desk person just told me they can only see one reservation. We arrived little early (during lunch time) so they are eating something while they inform this terrible news( that we only have one room). At that moment I really hated this hotel, I was with my mom and dad, they are greatly stressed about this news and I was very very upset about desk man's attitude. fortunately I had my reservation print out that clearly saids two rooms, then they said they are going to contact booking.com and sort out. I had to write it because that moment my stress level was beyong my control.
BUT AFTER THAT lotus hotel's service was great
they compansate my stress with free upgrade rooms (to better view) and free valet service.
I was very happy to see how they handle this problems. My initial disappointment was all gone after that. Everyone at the desk was helpful, friendly and cheerful I loved boutique hotel atmoshere that they have. Loved beach equipment rental service and bicycle rental service
loved location I will definately come back to this hotel
I would gove 5 star but with one minor mistake 4 star.
I can't wait until my next visit here and hope I can give 5star next time:)
overall I highly recommend this hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A sophisticated enclave located on the famed Gold Coast of Waikiki, the Lotus Honolulu at Diamond Head is a fusion of Asian inspired decor and warm Hawaiian hospitality. Rent beach cruiser bikes and explore Waikiki. Enjoy daily happy hour specials and delicious island cuisine at Wisp Restaurant & Lounge located on-site. Nestled between Kapiolani Park and a spectacular white sand beach shared with Outrigger Canoe Club, this hotel offers a peaceful retreat from the hustle and bustle of Waikiki with remarkable views of majestic Diamond Head and the Pacific ocean. With our boutique fee of $25 per-room, per-day, guests will enjoy amenities including: Free valet parking (normally $20 per day), Coffee & tea service, served daily in the lobby from 6am to 10am, Wi-Fi internet throughout the hotel, Hawaiian bottled water available daily (in your room and car), Illy coffee system and coffee pods in guest rooms, In-room safe, Daily local newspaper, Local and toll-free calls, Wine served daily in the lobby from 4pm to 5:30pm, Beach chairs, towels, mats and other beach accessories (based on availability). See a guest service agent for assistance., Use of bicycles available for a ride around the park., Take a picnic excursion or more! (Tandem bicycle also available)., See our bell/valet agent for assistance., Waikiki shuttle available daily: Let your feet rest up while taking in all Waikiki has to offer aboard our exclusive Waikiki Shuttle service between participating Aqua properties to Ala Moana Center. See a guest services agent for assistance, visit mywaikikishuttle or download the RideSystem app on your smart phone for shuttle tracking., DVDNow Kiosk: Feel like staying in? Use your DVDNow card to enjoy complimentary movie or game rentals. Kiosk available on the 2nd floor., CastNow: Stream videos and live digital feeds to your TV from your smart phone, tablet or laptop. Instructions are located in your room., Yoga! Enjoy complimentary morning yoga sessions in the park offered daily at 7:30 am. Meet in the lobby to take advantage of this great opportunity to start your morning off with the many health benefits of yoga. Yoga mats are provided., Admission for two (2) to the Honolulu Museum of Arts (Use LOTUS room card for proof of stay.), Fruit Infused Water Station in the Lobby., Zumba & Tai Chi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Prestigia, Booking.com, Agoda, TravelUp, Splitty, Orbitz, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, HotelsforEveryone, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Lotus Honolulu at Diamond Head reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aqua Lotus Honolulu Hotel Honolulu
- Lotus At Diamond Head Honolulu
- Lotus At Diamond Head Hotel
- Lotus Honolulu At Diamond Head Hawaii