I stayed here when it was the W Hotel and was very sad when they closed it. I was excited to see it back as an Aqua Hotel. I travel to Honolulu 4 times a year for work and have stayed in many Waikiki Hotels. The Aqua Lotus was amazing. I got a corner room (highly recommended!!) and the staff could not have been nicer. Everyone was very friendly and went out of their way to make my stay a great one (free bikes, free beach chair and towels!). The coffee makers in the room make lattes. The rooms are outstanding. STAY HERE!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A sophisticated enclave located on the famed Gold Coast of Waikiki, the Lotus Honolulu at Diamond Head is a fusion of Asian inspired decor and warm Hawaiian hospitality. Nestled between Kapiolani Park and a spectacular white sand beach shared with Outrigger Canoe Club, this hotel offers a peaceful retreat from the hustle and bustle of Waikiki with remarkable views of majestic Diamond Head and the Pacific ocean. With our boutique fee, guests will enjoy amenities including: WiFi Internet access throughout the hotel, Valet Parking, unlimited DVD movies and Playstation 3 games, in-room Coffee, in-room Safe, Coffee and Tea service in the lobby, daily Wine Service in lobby, Concierge Services, daily Newspaper, Bicycles and use of Beach Towels & Chairs, outdoor Yoga Classes, and Waikiki Shuttle Service. We also offer admission for (2) at the Honolulu Museum of Art. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Agoda, Odigeo, Cheap Tickets and Jetsetter so you can book your Lotus Honolulu at Diamond Head reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aqua Lotus Honolulu Hotel Honolulu
- Lotus At Diamond Head Honolulu
- Lotus At Diamond Head Hotel
- Lotus Honolulu At Diamond Head Hawaii