The hotel is clean and the room was modern and nice. It is in a quiet part of Wakiki beach, which is good. But it is overpriced for what you get, there is no pool, the views are nothing to write home about and services are minimal. It would be great if the prices were slashed by a third or so.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A sophisticated enclave located on the famed Gold Coast of Waikiki, the Lotus Honolulu at Diamond Head is a fusion of Asian inspired decor and warm Hawaiian hospitality. Nestled between Kapiolani Park and a spectacular white sand beach shared with Outrigger Canoe Club, this hotel offers a peaceful retreat from the hustle and bustle of Waikiki with remarkable views of majestic Diamond Head and the Pacific ocean. With our boutique fee, guests will enjoy amenities including: WiFi Internet access throughout the hotel, Valet Parking, unlimited DVD movies and Playstation 3 games, in-room Coffee, in-room Safe, Coffee and Tea service in the lobby, daily Wine Service in lobby, Concierge Services, daily Newspaper, Bicycles and use of Beach Towels & Chairs, outdoor Yoga Classes, and Waikiki Shuttle Service. We also offer admission for (2) at the Honolulu Museum of Art. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Travelocity, Odigeo and Jetsetter so you can book your Lotus Honolulu at Diamond Head reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aqua Lotus Honolulu Hotel Honolulu
- Lotus At Diamond Head Honolulu
- Lotus At Diamond Head Hotel
- Lotus Honolulu At Diamond Head Hawaii