We stayed here for 2 nights at the end of our cruise. What a way to spend the last days in Hawaii before heading home. We had a room on the 8th floor overlooking Diamond Head and the Ocean. Everything about this hotel was right in line with a Boutique hotel you would find on the mainland. The hotel is small enough that after a few days the staff knows your name and where you are from. Even coming down to retrieve your car from the valet he doesn't need to ask for your name. We arrived very early the day of check in, but the staff held our luggage while we went out and explored. And we had a very late flight the day of our departure, and again the staff held our luggage. Housekeeping was fantastic, they came twice a day. They actually surprised us on the first day as we were not expecting a turn down service and left everything out. They did not disturb any of our personal belongings. Everything you would expect from a hotel is right here. The walk to the restaurants can be a bit far for some people. My wife did feel a bit nervous walking the route to Waikiki in the early evening hours as the lighting is not great and the park seems to fill up with homeless, but we made it safely. The other evenings we chose to drive to the main part of Waikiki instead. The only downside we found was with the internet speed. The wifi was a bit on the slow side, but it was free! Overall a fantastic stay and would recommend highly to couples traveling without the kids.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A sophisticated enclave located on the famed Gold Coast of Waikiki, the Lotus Honolulu at Diamond Head is a fusion of Asian inspired decor and warm Hawaiian hospitality. Nestled between Kapiolani Park and a spectacular white sand beach shared with Outrigger Canoe Club, this hotel offers a peaceful retreat from the hustle and bustle of Waikiki with remarkable views of majestic Diamond Head and the Pacific ocean. With our boutique fee, guests will enjoy amenities including: WiFi Internet access throughout the hotel, Valet Parking, unlimited DVD movies and Playstation 3 games, in-room Coffee, in-room Safe, Coffee and Tea service in the lobby, daily Wine Service in lobby, Concierge Services, daily Newspaper, Bicycles and use of Beach Towels & Chairs, outdoor Yoga Classes, and Waikiki Shuttle Service. We also offer admission for (2) at the Honolulu Museum of Art. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Cheap Tickets, Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Travelocity, Agoda and Jetsetter so you can book your Lotus Honolulu at Diamond Head reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aqua Lotus Honolulu Hotel Honolulu
- Lotus At Diamond Head Honolulu
- Lotus At Diamond Head Hotel
- Lotus Honolulu At Diamond Head Hawaii