A perfect location on the Diamond Head end of Waikiki. We loved being located at the quieter end of things, and being able to walk the shoreline (beach or sidewalk) to access the more crowded things. Our room was on the 12th floor, had a small balcony to the east, and larger one to the south... a great place to enjoy the morning or evening (with a sliver view of sunset to the west). The balconies also allowed a good cross-breeze between them in the room. The bed was extremely comfortable and overall the room was excellent. The staff were very friendly and helpful. The complimentary wine between 4 and 6 was also appreciated. We had a great time taking a glass of wine up to enjoy with crackers, cheese and fruit on the balcony (we provided those). Overall... we wished we had spent the full week here rather than finding another place in Kailua. You could easily stay here and have amazing day trip out and around the island... keeping this as the most comfortable place to sleep you could imagine.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A sophisticated enclave located on the famed Gold Coast of Waikiki, the Lotus Honolulu at Diamond Head is a fusion of Asian inspired decor and warm Hawaiian hospitality. Rent beach cruiser bikes and explore Waikiki. Enjoy daily happy hour specials and delicious island cuisine at Wisp Restaurant & Lounge located on-site. Nestled between Kapiolani Park and a spectacular white sand beach shared with Outrigger Canoe Club, this hotel offers a peaceful retreat from the hustle and bustle of Waikiki with remarkable views of majestic Diamond Head and the Pacific ocean. With our boutique fee, guests will enjoy amenities including: WiFi Internet access throughout the hotel, Valet Parking, unlimited DVD movies and Playstation 3 games, in-room Coffee, in-room Safe, Coffee and Tea service in the lobby, daily Wine Service in lobby, Concierge Services, daily Newspaper, Bicycles and use of Beach Towels & Chairs, outdoor Yoga Classes, and Waikiki Shuttle Service. We also offer admission for (2) at the Honolulu Museum of Art. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Agoda, Hotels.com, Jetsetter, HotelsClick, Reservation Counter and Despegar.com so you can book your Lotus Honolulu at Diamond Head reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aqua Lotus Honolulu Hotel Honolulu
- Lotus At Diamond Head Honolulu
- Lotus At Diamond Head Hotel
- Lotus Honolulu At Diamond Head Hawaii