My 1st time in Hawaii and absolutely loved staying here. It was serene and beautiful. Tip: reserve your beach chair early as the area fills up quickly.
The food was sensational. We only ate out twice after staying 10 days.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Halekulani has been hosting visitors to Waikiki Beach for nearly 100 years. Today its reputation for gracious hospitality, impeccable service and magnificent cuisine is unequaled on Oahu and renowned, throughout the world. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Hotels.com, Expedia, Cancelon, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA and Evoline ltd so you can book your Halekulani Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Halekulani Hotel Honolulu
- Halekulani Hotel Hawaii/Honolulu