Great location at Waikiki beach (in the quiet side) with walking distance to all the shops and good restaurants. This is not the place for loud music and pool parties but you want get rid of the daily wedding ceremonies (sometimes more than one). One thing that really impressed us was the great quality of the service and politeness of all staff from the general manager to the bell boy. The food in general is very good. The restaurant 'House Without a Key' has the best breakfast (buffet style) and 'La Mer' is a top french restaurant with a great Tasting Menu that will satisfy any glutton. For those planning in March, pay attention to the Honululu festival dates because the fireworks is right in front of the hotel so you'll get an excellent view just sitting on the pool sun-beds (the beach and the walkway are crowded).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Halekulani has been hosting visitors to Waikiki Beach for nearly 100 years. Today its reputation for gracious hospitality, impeccable service and magnificent cuisine is unequaled on Oahu and renowned, throughout the world. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, HotelsClick, Priceline, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Halekulani Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Halekulani Hotel Honolulu
- Halekulani Hotel Hawaii/Honolulu