They are the best not just because of the location: the service and attention to detail is unsurpassed in this area. If we had our kids with us on this trip, we'd stay at the Hilton. But for a couples trip it's hard to beat the food, service and decor.
Amex customers- we booked through Amex, and were upgraded upon arrival to a Diamond Head suite- I have included a couple photos. I didn't think the $500 upgrade was worth it when I looked online, but the views are awesome.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Halekulani has been hosting visitors to Waikiki Beach for nearly 100 years. Today its reputation for gracious hospitality, impeccable service and magnificent cuisine is unequaled on Oahu and renowned, throughout the world. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Travelocity, Hotels.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Halekulani Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Halekulani Hotel Honolulu
- Halekulani Hotel Hawaii/Honolulu