We stayed at Halekulani for 6 unforgettable nights in September on our honeymoon. I have to say from the minute we checked in everything has been amazing. Service with a smile - the true Hawaiian way! Just think of sea views and the sound of the ukulele played every night whilst you relax in bed or your private balcony. We ordered in room breakfast one morning at 7am and no joke, the doorbell rang at 7am with the best piping hot breakfast. I can't wait to return! It's a spurge for sure but if you can afford it, I highly recommend it. They have got everything right so the GM should be praised! It has made me reconsider all my future holidays to Leading Hotels of the World group!! I just hope they are just as good. The hotel is faultless and anyone with anything bad to say has problems!! This hotel made our holiday. I still reminisce about this hotel everyday. BTW we checked Trump Towers one day and it just feels like one big giant casino. No personalized service...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Halekulani has been hosting visitors to Waikiki Beach for nearly 100 years. Today its reputation for gracious hospitality, impeccable service and magnificent cuisine is unequaled on Oahu and renowned, throughout the world. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Hotels.com, Otel, Hotwire, Agoda, Odigeo, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity and Jetsetter so you can book your Halekulani Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Halekulani Hotel Honolulu
- Halekulani Hotel Hawaii/Honolulu