We just got home after our trip to Oahu. Our last couple of nights we treated ourselves to staying at the Halekulani. I did a lot of research before we booked and all of the great reviews didn't even come close to preparing us for our amazing few days there! Everything was first class and luxurious right down to the little things. Frank Hernandez, our concierge helped us out getting a reservation at a restaurant that we couldn't get into. Laying by the pool was one of the most pampered experiences ever. From the person who set up your lounge chair with a cover and towels, to someone handing out cut pineapple and coconut ice creams, to being served iced water and of course ordering those fabulous cocktails. Our room was sensational, with every luxury that you have seen. We order breakfast room service one morning and the guy delivering it happily set us up on our balcony table and then made sure we got a great photo out there. I could go on and on. I've stayed in a lot of 5 star hotels but none have made me feel as special as the Halekulani!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Halekulani has been hosting visitors to Waikiki Beach for nearly 100 years. Today its reputation for gracious hospitality, impeccable service and magnificent cuisine is unequaled on Oahu and renowned, throughout the world. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Odigeo, Otel, Travelocity, Agoda and Jetsetter so you can book your Halekulani Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Halekulani Hotel Honolulu
- Halekulani Hotel Hawaii/Honolulu